Madams, ex-cop handed another 183-309 years in Mae Hong Son child-prostitution case

snoop1130

13 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

That’s much longer sentence then i was expecting maybe its higher because they were cops supposed to protect people instead of exploiting 

Or maybe because he wasn't a high ranking officer. Cannon fodder perhaps? I suspect there were others much higher up the food chain that went untouched. A lowly Sgt major after all.

On 10/19/2018 at 5:36 AM, snowgard said:

This is the american impact in thailand!!! ????
Never say again: "Thais don't want to learn from farangs!!!"

ave you been drinking again this morning??  How is these sentences American impact, I marked it confused - hey, I bash my own country where its warranted, but your comment is a bit muddied up don't you think.  Enlighten us please.........

21 hours ago, Zack61 said:

Or maybe because he wasn't a high ranking officer. Cannon fodder perhaps? I suspect there were others much higher up the food chain that went untouched. A lowly Sgt major after all.

In my Army, Sgt Major is GOD!!!

On 10/18/2018 at 11:39 PM, cyberfarang said:

Rubbish.

So what you`re saying is; Farangs will nurture their children but Thais don`t care about the welfare and development of their kids.

Typical bigoted point of view. The worse part is, that you really believe this is the average Thai mindset. 

This type of character trait might be all to common among the conditioned Eurocentric. 

Historic fare of illusion.

And deeply swayed.

We're civilised.

You're despotic savages.