Where in CM can you buy a Go pro 7?

homer

I plan to buy a Go pro 7 (black) and wonder where in CM can you buy it? And price for it?

I'm currently in Australia and here can I buy one for $599 (B13.870) but I would prefer to buy it later as I have more then enough luggage to carry already.

Thanks

I bought my GoPro Hero Black 7 at Central Festival  Chiang Mai; if I am remembering correctly, level three a small camera shop doing a promotional offer at 13500 Baht, the GoPro Hero Black is available in every shopping mall for 14500 Baht

If you need accessories I'd order from Lazada online as they are compatible with GoPro 5 / 6 / 7 and you can get some excellent accessory bundles.

On 10/21/2018 at 9:58 PM, Grumpy Old Man said:

If you need accessories I'd order from Lazada online as they are compatible with GoPro 5 / 6 / 7 and you can get some excellent accessory bundles.

Not sure what you do with your GoPro but....  Yes the bundles off Lazada assemble and work with GoPro but they are not well made to any tolerance and are sloppy and loose especially if you plan on using them in a Car, Truck, Motorcycle or Bicycle application. I bought a set and every video I did was so unstable and vibrated beyond belief. I would avoid all the cheap junk bundles available on Lazada or Shopee if you plan on Active videos. I highly recommend to use GoPro accessories for those extreme uses, its money well spent. I bought the OEM's and all my video's are now as I would expect. Now if you are putting them on a stick or stationary then they will work. 

Best of luck, You will like the 7. 

On 10/23/2018 at 5:34 PM, homer said:

Thanks for your help guys! Sounds great to buy accessories at Lazada.

Homer, Please read above, Sorry I missed you in the original response. Just some advice from a user.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2018 at 3:04 PM, JAFO said:

Homer, Please read above, Sorry I missed you in the original response. Just some advice from a user.

Hi Jafo, thanks for the information, I do plan to use it for action, trail running, packrafting so I want reliable and quality accessoaries, probably go for the original then.

Archived