Trump says transgender policy seeks to 'protect the country'

webfact

Gender neutrality for a birth certificate?  How far are they going to go and how many parents at the birth of their child are going to go with that?  Gender is based on the damn chromosomes. That's science.  Whether one decides at a later time that they have a desire to change things is an issue for the individual. Why at birth is a state is going to allow parents to decide at birth that regardless of the genitalia or chromosomes their child does not fit into the male or female category? I guess they have to pick a gender neutral name also. The child is no longer a boy or a girl, the child is an "it" I guess. That's all a bit of lunacy.

With that being said. I am all for the freedom and right of an individual to change and be accepted in society. It's like everything that happens these days, it has to be taken to the extreme. 

18 hours ago, lvr181 said:

Against what? ????

But then again, understandable when relating to his policies on immigration when his forefathers were likely immigrants themselves! :coffee1:

His whole family including his wife are immigrants ????

On 10/23/2018 at 8:22 AM, webfact said:

Asked about a campaign promise to protect the LGBT community, Trump said: "I'm protecting everybody. I want to protect our country."

Trump wants to protect everybody???  How about protecting women you freakin lowlife....

[After being questioned by authorities upon the plane’s landing, Alexander was handcuffed. First he asked police what kind of sentence he might face if convicted of the charges against him, authorities said. Then, according to the complaint, he “stated that the President of the United States says it’s ok to grab women by their private parts.”]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-arrested-groping-woman-southwest-flight-claims-president-says-ok-grab-women-123439432.html

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:30 AM, Credo said:

I wonder if Caitlyn Jenner is still supporting him?

She is not. But she was very stupid to ever believe that "trump" had ever explicitly supported transgender civil rights. The idea of LGBT "trump" fans is as absurd to me as Jewish Nazis. But they do exist (Stephen Miller?). 

Caitlyn Jenner: I thought Trump would help trans people. I was wrong.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/caitlyn-jenner-i-thought-trump-would-help-the-lgbtq-community-i-was-wrong/2018/10/25/3c4cd61e-d86a-11e8-83a2-d1c3da28d6b6_story.html?utm_term=.9c29948b27c0

Archived