Actor Chris Hemsworth surprises hitchhiker by picking him up in his helicopter

snoop1130

Actor Chris Hemsworth surprises hitchhiker by picking him up in his helicopter

ghyt.jpg

screengrab from itv.com

Hitchhiker Scott Hildebrand was offered a very special ride when Thor star Chris Hemsworth decided to give him a lift to Byron Bay.

Little did he know that his trip would not only be with a celebrity, but also by helicopter.

Mr Hildebrand was invited to get into a car with Mr Hemsworth and his friend Luke Zocchi after travelling from Mexico to Brisbane, before being surprised with the sky-high trip.

After travelling in style with his guest, the actor posted the video of his journey on Instagram.

Full Story: https://www.itv.com/news/2018-10-22/actor-chris-hemsworth-surprises-hitchhiker-by-picking-him-up-in-his-helicopter/

On 10/23/2018 at 6:58 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

I don't know the actor.

But I wonder if he would have done the same without any pictures and videos to be published later...

If you don't know Chris Hemsworth/ and brothers, chances are you don't watch any movies. He is an A-list actor who needs zero media promotion. You may not recognize this picture here but Google his name and you will certainly have heard of the films he has been in.  

On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 6:58 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

I don't know the actor.

But I wonder if he would have done the same without any pictures and videos to be published later...

No I have never heard of him but then if he is a newbie his films might not be on the tube yet.

Archived