Tourism officials looking to revive Chinese visits to Thailand

webfact

5 hours ago, Thian said:

I do the same but not when i'm with my wife cause she doesn't like it....she's ashamed for it.

I've seen chinese jumping queue;s at immigration several times (at Swampy and Changi) but then the IO started yelling very loud to them and sent them off to the back of the queue...At Changi they used the line for disabled tourists and also got sent back very loud.

One day at Swampy i was in the queue and a chinese man was pushing me all the time and eventually passed me....then i acted like he tried to steal my wallet and yelled loud to him that i'm not stupid and he shouldn't try to steal from me...i made a scene of it on purpose to make him feel ashamed and that worked well, he stayed a meter behind me after that.

But those Chinese are not used to get corrected, (just like the Thai) and think they can get away with everything. Well try me, i know how to do it now and will also do it to a whole group.

Last week i was in the plane where the chinese group wouldn't sit down...they kept on busy with their handluggage and running to their friends so other passengers couldn't board and they caused a long queue..i justs yelled to them that they have to sit down now and let others pass...they all didn't know how to react but they listened for 3 minutes and after that started walking again.

Also their group had taken all the benches at the gate and put their luggage on the seats while they were shopping...there were no more seats left (A380 plane) so i just put some luggage on the floor and went sitting there...when they came back they didn't dare to speak to me, took their bags and walked off...perfect.

There's a tool every IO should have for the Chinese:

61YI-2bIEfL._SX425_.jpg

Commies respond well to enforcement, they're used to it. Add a good splash of loosing face and they'll be back in their herd in no time.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DrTuner said:

There's a tool every IO should have for the Chinese:

61YI-2bIEfL._SX425_.jpg

Commies respond well to enforcement, they're used to it. Add a good splash of loosing face and they'll be back in their herd in no time.

The immigration officers know very well how to handle the chinese...i've even seen a Thai officer coming out of his booth while shouting to the chinese and pointing him back to the end of the queue...very loud while hundreds of tourists were all waiting and watching.

4 minutes ago, Blue bruce said:

Why don't they give some benefits to the expats that live here and support the economy???

Why would they, the expats seem to hang on no matter how much they are abused so why bother. Such is the power of Thai totty.

Archived