U.S. white nationalist leader, three others charged with inciting riots

webfact

one has to wonder when they will arrest the antifa terrorists that do even worse but then they are democrats so they get off, a democrat state showing their true colours, any group that promotes violence etc needs to be hauled in no matter who they are/support but not if they are left leaning in dem states it would appear

5 hours ago, blazes said:

What is this absolute sh!te being promulgated about being "nationalist"?  Where is it written that to be a nationalist is by definition (to quote H Clinton) "uncivil"?

My Nationalist friends in Scotland and Wales would be outraged if the English started calling them fascists or bigots cos they hold the opinion that being in control of your own country is a desirable aim in life.

????????????... given that wales has been a part of a unified England since the ruddhlan proclamation of 1282... that Scotland, via the Stuart dynasty, ruled England and Scotland from 1603 thru 1688, and became a part of Great Britain in 1707, and Ireland joining in 1801, I think your friends might actually be seperarionists.... at best.... as subjects of the commonwealth, treasonous at worst.

now... to trump... ????????????... wait one... American Indians might be better described as nationalists.... lol

back to trump.... being “nationalist” isn’t nessesarily bad, as it underscores the MAGA war cry.... however, also holding to the belief that the US should still be the leader of the free world, is incongruous with pushing nationalism and isolationism.... but obviously his fan base is ignorant to the potential global repercussions of pursuing nationalism, given the response to his announcement

22 minutes ago, seajae said:

one has to wonder when they will arrest the antifa terrorists that do even worse but then they are democrats so they get off, a democrat state showing their true colours, any group that promotes violence etc needs to be hauled in no matter who they are/support but not if they are left leaning in dem states it would appear

This statement would make more sense if not for the fact that the rabid right is in control of the mechanisms of government.

perhaps it’s a part of a republican conspiracy, given that republicans haven’t arrested them.... or perhaps they haven’t broken any laws.... because logically, these would be the best of times to effect the arrests you propose.

1 hour ago, blazes said:

Correct.  Normally the term "white nationalist" might be attributed to some kind of KKK guy.  However, it is a term invented by the media to make Trump guilty by association of some terrible sin like being "white" and also being a "nationalist" (which is what Trump quite properly claims to be).  

Incidentally, it's about time Whites stopped allowing the PC tribes to make being white seem somehow to be a sin against the Constitution.  Perhaps the Constitution soon will be challenged since it was put together by a bunch of white men.

There are many nationalist movements worldwide that are tarnished by this insistence on making them seem something characteristically white.  Which they are patently not.  See Ho Chi Minh or Gandhi or Mandela etc etc.  

I’m thinking trump is solely responsible for any opinions claiming he’s a white nationalist.

hes white... he continually makes racist remarks.... now he proudly claims to be a nationalist. Ergo applying the label “white nationalist.” , seems justified, even if incorrect.

and this term was around long before trump... I think it was coined by a sociologist, many years ago, but if you have difinitive info, please share.

white nationalism is deemed by most as interchangeable with white supremacy.... white supremacy started in the US on day one, when immigration was first limited to free white men.... the KKK was a radical incarnation

australia too, had a white supremacy immigration policy, for awhile, so don’t feel bad.... but I don’t agree with that last paragraph.... it seems kind of... well.. racist.

Watched the brief clip on WaPo, Trump saying he's a Nationalist.   What a let down compared to all the faux hype over it. 

Nationalist doesn't = racist.   Trump was making light of how the term Nationalist has been hijacked. 

The reaction is EXACTLY what he was talking about. Exhibit A. 

6 minutes ago, disambiguated said:

They aren't anti-fascist.

They're pro-communist, and glory in using violence to achieve their ends.

100% of the violence attributed to 'right-wing extremists' is started by Antifa - the right-wingers defend themselves, and then get arrested and charged for it, while Antifa communist terrorists are let alone by the authorities.

Nah, they are as they say. 

Anti-fascist. 

As to who starts the violence, I am experiencing doubts about your stats...

8 minutes ago, disambiguated said:

hahahahahahaha

It's so amusing how you leftists always have to pretend to be the underdogs, when it's really you lot who control the levers of power, who've infested the permanent bureaucracy, and who influence the culture.

I guess it makes you feel important and heroic, or something.  When it's really you and yours who're 'punching down'.

And let me give you a little hint - Donald Trump isn't 'rabid right'.  He's a boomer civic nationalist, middle-of-the-road, who only looks like 'rabid right' to ultra-left fanatics.

I know all about the 'rabid right'.  And there's nobody in the US government who fits that description, sadly.

Interesting analysis of my political beliefs.

however... as a working class man, who has voted labor, most of my life, please know your wrong.

just as your patently wrong about who’s controlling Washington, at the moment.... or did you miss little clues like the orange clown climbing onboard marine one, or Brett the molesters confirmation, or... well... there’s obviously not much point in engaging with you, given, your rubbish response.... but hey... thanks for letting us know where your head is at.

13 hours ago, webfact said:

U.S. white nationalist leader, three others charged with inciting riots

Funny, I half expected to see the self-proclaimed "Nationalist" Trump's picture in the OP. Isn't he the U.S. nationalist leader?

Oh, I see, they didn't say U.S. "orange" nationalist leader. 

1 hour ago, disambiguated said:

They aren't anti-fascist.

They're pro-communist, and glory in using violence to achieve their ends.

100% of the violence attributed to 'right-wing extremists' is started by Antifa - the right-wingers defend themselves, and then get arrested and charged for it, while Antifa communist terrorists are let alone by the authorities.

It's like that, it's just the way it is.

youdontunderstand-hes-evil-when-yourenot-watching-icanhasohee2burger-com-32460911.png.b470f1dfd0d2c68fc15a51db8c7f463b.png

Just now, ChakaKhan said:

You forgot the Russians Indicted....

Apparently they did have a hand in the Brexit vote. No doubt they would target a referendum on Scottish or Welsh independence. They get everywhere. I wonder who they'll be backing in the Thai election?

Archived