October 28, 20187 yr Yes. Ventolin brand for sure, though that is an expensive import. not sure if any of the many local brands come in form for nebulizer but might.
December 29, 20187 yr On 10/28/2018 at 1:13 PM, Sheryl said: Yes. Ventolin brand for sure, though that is an expensive import. not sure if any of the many local brands come in form for nebulizer but might. Sheryl, is there an alternative for Ventolin in Thailand? I have a nebulizer, use it whenever someone in our family has strong cough, I used to buy Ventolin 20 ml from my daughters physician for 500 Baht a flacon. At that price probably continue with Ventolin. I've seen it online for 1'700 Baht a flacon here.
January 9, 20197 yr On 12/30/2018 at 2:37 AM, Dario said: Sheryl, is there an alternative for Ventolin in Thailand? I have a nebulizer, use it whenever someone in our family has strong cough, I used to buy Ventolin 20 ml from my daughters physician for 500 Baht a flacon. At that price probably continue with Ventolin. I've seen it online for 1'700 Baht a flacon here. Just received 2 bottles @ 320 Baht/bottle. Edited January 9, 20197 yr by Dario
Create an account or sign in to comment