Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho welcomes Thai cave footballers to Carrington

rooster59

19 hours ago, Spock said:

I am obviously alone in believing that the boys are now over-rewarded for their cave dwelling experience, particularly after the initial effort to protect their privacy and not interrupt their normal life style by making them celebrities. The coach in particular is beginning to slightly grate on me with the manner in which he attempts to be the spokesman for the group. But I don't want to be the one to fire the fatal shot into Bambi, so will say no more. 

No...you are most certainly not alone in that!

13 Wild Boar players and coach visit England

PNSOC611028001006101.jpg

BANGKOK, 29th October 2018 (NNT) - The 12 Wild Boar boys and their coach arrived in England on Saturday and went to the Aon Training Complex of Manchester United to give them great moral support. The young soccer players practiced and learned skills from the club's coach before visiting Old Trafford, Manchester United's main stadium. 

The boys' trip to England from 27-31 October 2018 was sponsored by the inviting parties. After they return to Thailand, they will go back to school and practice soccer as normal. 

Spokesman of the Constructive Media Committee Lt.Gen.Wirachon Sukhonthapatiphak said today that all 13 Wild Boar players and coach are visiting foreign countries to help them with the rescue operation in July this year, and to promote Thailand. 

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2018-10-29

I have seen on several other news outlets, not even a nice story like this will make many of the "losers" among the expats here at least smile for a second.

The comments here are as always from these "losers" as sour as they can be. Normally based upon own failures in several areas in their lives.

Most of us can not even imagine what they went through during those weeks.

Come on, let these boys have their nice trip after their ordeal.

Enjoy your trip boys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Travel2003 said:

I have seen on several other news outlets, not even a nice story like this will make many of the "losers" among the expats here at least smile for a second.

The comments here are as always from these "losers" as sour as they can be. Normally based upon own failures in several areas in their lives.

Enjoy your trip boys.

I do think that the rescuers deserve the accolade , rather than the rescued 

Edited by sanemax
addition

13 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I do think that the rescuers deserve the accolade , rather than the rescued 

I agree the rescuers deserves recognition.

We ALL agree about this.

However, it is NOT either or!

Let the boys enjoy their trip.

No? I guess not....

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Travel2003 said:

I agree the rescuers deserves recognition.

We ALL agree about this.

However, it is NOT either or!

Let the boys enjoy their trip.

No? I guess not....

OK, let the boys enjoy their trip , also let us comment on there numerous trips without calling us names 

1 hour ago, Travel2003 said:

Enjoy your trip boys.

You have to accept that sadly there are a number of people on this forum that are just plain miserable people. 

They will always find a negative out of a positive whatever the situation. 

Fortunately for most, this is a feelgood story with a  happy ending to what must of been a horrific experience for the boys. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Travel2003 said:

Enjoy your trip boys.

I wish the boys well. Let them enjoy the stay. They will not only promote Thailand, but fond memories will also promote the countries/country  they visited. It may not be right now but in years to come. I'm happy for them.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Letseng said:

I wish the boys well. Let them enjoy the stay. They will not only promote Thailand, but fond memories will also promote the countries/country  they visited. It may not be right now but in years to come. I'm happy for them.

+1

This remains a good news story.

The world needs more of them.

• Like 1