New technology ‘will efficiently keep tabs on marijuana in Thailand’

webfact

We used to be given Pink Champagne, Speed, to wake you up after a Mission, i saved mine for Beach Party Girls back home. Fortunately it made you so hungry in the morning you could eat Roadkills Raw and so awfull later that i never needed some squirt in Government trying to interfere.  Never touched it since. Class A Dealers id still happily Shoot though.

32 minutes ago, CALSinCM said:

It will be so regulated that those who need it the most will be unable to obtain it. 

It's been readily available in Thailand for at least the last 60 years, can't see that changing!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

Who knows, maybe pretty boy Trudeau started something in my native Canabisda. Maybe the legalization in Canada will have some sort of snowball effect. I haven't smoked a wiff in YEARS and I still think that one is not a criminal for consuming and I really hope it becomes legal world wide. Even if it did chances of my smoking against are pretty nil.

There's always, canna cookies, canna butter, canna coco, and in Cannada, there's now cannabeer. And nobody is sorry! 

Edited by Small Joke
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

It's been readily available in Thailand for at least the last 60 years, can't see that changing!

They may as well make the laws match reality. 555. Prisons packed to the rafters, and the flood of every popular drug just grows by the week. 

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

We used to be given Pink Champagne, Speed, to wake you up after a Mission, i saved mine for Beach Party Girls back home. Fortunately it made you so hungry in the morning you could eat Roadkills Raw and so awfull later that i never needed some squirt in Government trying to interfere.  Never touched it since. Class A Dealers id still happily Shoot though.

Why? High court judges and British Surgeons College have recommended legalizing everything, do you know something they don't? 

Edited by Small Joke
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, a977 said:

Thailand can't even collect it's outstanding fines due to lack of technology to cross check ownership with licences with ID cards so how the hell are they going to control marijuana??????

Matching 2 separate data banks IS really hi-tech with antiquated computer programmes, when the systems are updated to Windows 7 they might stand a chance. 

Thailand can’t keep a single mom and pop shop from selling booze on you know who’s birthday. To entertain the idea they can keep track of weed.

These people are comical. It’s a shame no one is ever held accountable for their words or actions.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

Stp being selfish and legalize it already. Ban alcohol and bring in the weed. Watch traffic accidents halve overnight!

I used to sell the stuff when young. Its harmless and i nolonger smoke it purely because its illegal. I dont smoke ot drink or anything but would looovveee a couple tokes. Seems a perfect answer to all the daily chaos, stupid news stories. Time to chill...

Ban alcohol?

That would near blasphemous, instilling another complex restriction that needn't be.

....and would never be adhered to.

Talking about sparks for revolution. 

Tell ya what, try experimenting with these puritan ideals in the West, firstly, and witness the chaotic results.

On 10/31/2018 at 8:07 AM, MARK74 said:

It's good that some bigwig can cream some money off introducing new technology to control marijuana.

In the mean time and after said technology is introduced, everyone who chooses to can just carry on buying readily available, cheap weed as per normal. No extract, no oil just a good old fashioned bamboo bong. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Change the water regularly though ????

(and <deleted> don't spill it!!)

Aaaaagh! Bong water on the carpet!!!

• Haha 1

Firstly, these people making the rules need to wake up to reality; just because weed is currently illegal does not mean nobody can get it.

Secondly, why pretend Thailand is now 'discovering' the benefits, after 'years' of research when other major countries have already done exactly the same?

These hypocrites like to make out they are now giving something to the people, whereas they should be begging forgiveness for persecuting otherwise innocent people for consuming a natural substance for so many years. 

Ban police and government ministers from being any part of a legal weed system.

• Like 2

If they are going legalized medical weed they better start growing it soon. Canada has a bunch of very large pot farms and there was shortage after two days and had over a year to prepare before it came legal.