Multiple Non O Ho Chi Minh

Hi I was wondering if anyone had any updated reports of doing a non-o multiple entry based on marriage in Ho Chi Minh?

I have read the old reports saying no funds are required to be shown, you just need the usual documents, a guarantee letter from your spouse and 2 working days turnaround.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, homemade514 said:

Is everything still the same at HCMC with the non-o M based on marriage and not showing proof of funds? Planning on going in 3 weeks. 

No changes as far as I know. No reports of any.

Thanks. I am planning on flying in on Monday. Applying on Tuesday and then pick up visa and flying out Wednesday night. Possible, right?
You could if u arrive early, apply the same day, its not far from airport, and then just stay one night and back the following day.

20 minutes ago, xostevox said:

You could if u arrive early, apply the same day, its not far from airport, and then just stay one night and back the following day.

Would rather not risk it with the morning flight and if there is any traffic etc. any other tips regarding applying, places to stay, things to do around the area?

2 hours ago, homemade514 said:

Would rather not risk it with the morning flight and if there is any traffic etc. any other tips regarding applying, places to stay, things to do around the area?

it would not be a risk to go on an early morning flight to apply the same day unless there was a fairly long delay on the flight or you were very unlucky.

even with traffic the consulate is very close to the airport, only about 20 minutes.

lots of hotels nearby (budget and otherwise) there's the war remnants museum a short walk from the consulate.

Au Lac hotel is cheap and a short walk to the consulate and has been recently renovated.

it depends what you like doing and your budget i suppose.