Police finally act after serial wife-beater attacks toddler

Rimmer

Police finally act after serial wife-beater attacks toddler

image.png

PATTAYA:--A Cambodian woman who repeatedly reported her Thai husband for spousal abuse turned him in again after he attacked their 3-month-old son.

Kimhong Mao, 37, told officers that she was holding her toddler when her husband of about a year, identified only as Golf, 32, hit them and refused to let her leave their apartment on Soi Khao Talo 8. Finally, she said, Golf left the room and she escaped.

The woman said she had reported Golf several times to police, as he has been doing drugs and beating her since she was pregnant. But police did nothing after he promised not to hit her again.

This time, officers were dispatched to bring him in and Kimhong and her child were placed temporarily the Anti-Human Traffic and Child Abuse Center for protection.

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2018-11-02

11 minutes ago, Boedog said:

My ex gf was kidnapped and locked in a room for a week by the ex bf she escaped went to police and reported they did nothing but if he does it again they will come go and see him, thai men think its ok to beat up there women

And you know this because you "Believe Women"?

Or you saw evidence from a 3rd party?

Back to the OP,

Was there any evidence to suggest what she said was true, or is it another "he said, she said"?

I'm always a bit iffy about women that claim abuse but still stay with the guy.

Mind you, I'm also a bit iffy about guys who stay with women that keep reporting them to the police.

I'd be out the door the moment I was hit, or reported for hitting, no matter what the truth of the situation.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Back to the OP,

Was there any evidence to suggest what she said was true, or is it another "he said, she said"?

Mind you, I'm also a bit iffy about guys who stay with women that keep reporting them to the police.

I'd be out the door the moment I was hit, or reported for hitting, no matter what the truth of the situation.

It's fairly obvious what you think of women, but apart from that, she seems to have a dark spot under her eye. Probably walked into a door!!! Or did it on purpose...you think!

Edited by 300sd
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Back to the OP,

You know not what you speak of! I was brought up in a house with an abusive father, the wife thinks he really loves her even tho he beats her up every time he gets drunk "he's so loving when he sobers up", think, where is she going to go with a new child? who will support her? Of course he's not going to leave his punching bag, why should he? One day you'll see one of these monsters and then you'll know!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TPI said:

You know not what you speak of! I was brought up in a house with an abusive father, the wife thinks he really loves her even tho he beats her up every time he gets drunk "he's so loving when he sobers up", think, where is she going to go with a new child? who will support her? Of course he's not going to leave his punching bag, why should he? One day you'll see one of these monsters and then you'll know!

My father did not even have to get drunk... 

My niece got pregnant by and married an abusive <**** hole>, before they got married it was occasional, always said he was sorry, everybody warned her about him, my sister and brother in law really tried to pursued her to not to get married, they got married, it just got worse, one day after a very vicious attack the police were called, he was arrested.

Problem is the police are reluctant to charge as many of these cases falls through after the principle witness withdraws there statements after they kiss and make up, after good talking to where the interviewing police officer pointed out "the first punch always hurts the hardest", it was up to her if she wanted to press charges, she did, and she divorced him, that did stop him stalking her, he would often hang out outside the shop where she worked, she did better for herself, went to collage and got a very good job with the local police HQ, now he does not bother her.

In actual fact he was well known to the police, and on one occasion on a visit to the custody suit the custody sergeant invited her down to tell him what a anchor he is, shortly afterwards he move from the area and found a woman who likes "a bit of rough"...