What is that insane product !?

Pepper9187

Hey,

Anyone knows what is that stuff exactly. ..!!?!

Just bought it from lazada and used it, it's just ... insane (in the bad way).

Does it works ? heck yea, positive, you can dissolve a human being in that crap if you want to (NOT kidding).

First warning, received it, opened the box, the stuff was in a vacuum sealed plastic bag, about 200ml of it was already evaporated and trapped in the sealed bag despite the 2 safety caps on the can.

2nd warning, smelled it (far away, didn't stick my nose in there), well about 1 meter away i went high, it just burns ! Forget crack cocaine, just buy that and grab a 7/11 bag, you'll have a short life, maybe a minute or 2, but result guaranteed.

Third warning, few drops felt on my outdoor floor tiles, it just starting to burn whatever dust there was on there.

Then i used rubber gloves, i could feel the stuff heating real bad through the glove and through the sponge !! The smell was still burning my lungs, had to hold my breath, yah i know what you'r thinking, just go get a "medical mask, well the closest 7/11 to me is like at 120 meters, it was just too far (!).

There's a kind of acid in there, but which one ? and how highly concentrated ? It's not 1-2%, absolutely no doubt about that.

Does anyone knows to read Thai ? what does it says on the front ? How is that legal !

I don't think i'm gona keep that crap, i just feel like it could start a fire in the middle of the night.

P_20181103_155555_vHDR_Auto.thumb.jpg.2a8a099c93f121a1fde8760ddfa91116.jpgP_20181103_155550_vHDR_Auto.thumb.jpg.a38e97a9e88ea0e6ca59836b5b31c40b.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Could it be an exhaust cleaner :biggrin:

Not for sniffing. Not for floor polish. Not for dish cleaning.

Wear gloves and glasses. Remove dirt/dust from the exhaust before using.

If poured on your skin, rinse immediately with water.

I could not find (yet) what it consists of.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Could it be an exhaust cleaner :biggrin:

Not for sniffing. Not for floor polish. Not for dish cleaning.

Yah thanks for telling me it was an exhaust cleaning product ????

I't just incredibly STRONG, never handled anything like that.

Like my 2nd strongest similar product which is a stainless steel cleaner (aggressive too) literally looks like tap water compared to that flesh eater.

Edited by Pepper9187

I agree that compared to it's obviously dangerous content it is poorly labeled.

In the west you would have all kind of warning labels.

And maybe it wouldn't even be traded for "everyone".

"For professional use only".

On the website of this Lube71 shop I can't find any detail about this stuff.

TiT.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Just now, KhunBENQ said:

that compared to it's obviously dangerous content it is poorly labeled.

In the west you would have all kind of warning labels.

And maybe it wouldn't even be traded for "everyone".

Yah i'm pretty sure that kind of stuff would not be sold in the west.

It reacted like the kind of acid you can put in you ceramic toilet and it just turns white again within minutes (or break your toilet in 2, yah don't laugh, it can happen !)

Do you know if the formula is labelled anywhere on the pictures in Thai? i really wanna know what's inside.

4 hours ago, Pepper9187 said:

I don't think i'm gona keep that crap, i just feel like it could start a fire in the middle of the night.

????????????????????????????????

you Need to lock that stuff away in a cool dark room...lol

agree with what your saying there is some vicious cleaning products out there ,a lot of the wheel cleaners react the same ,,,coupled with this being Thailand it’s anyones guess what’s in there ,.

12 minutes ago, taninthai said:

????????????????????????????????

you Need to lock that stuff away in a cool dark room...lol

agree with what your saying there is some vicious cleaning products out there ,a lot of the wheel cleaners react the same ,,,coupled with this being Thailand it’s anyones guess what’s in there ,.

AAaaaah, Thailand, you think you're buying a regular steel cleaning product and you end up with hydroelectric acid with no label on it !

I'm not even sure it's written "acid" somewhere on the box in Thai !? It's like a kinder surprise, you never know what you're gona get in there !

Edited by Pepper9187

I suppose you could fairly easily test to see if it's a strong acid or base. Carefully put a bit on a dry egg shell or a drop or two in some water that has a pinch of baking soda mixed in and see if reacts like an acid - bubbling or foaming.   If it's basic, you could try a bit of vinegar.  In either case, wear protective gear.

I would suspect acid, and it could be a nasty mix.  Strong hydrochloric acid will fume.  Might have really nasty stuff like nitric acid of hydrofluoric (HF) acid as well.  HF is used on stainless steel to remove the heat tint colors after heating and welding.   While not as "strong" in some senses, HF acid will etch glass, permeate skin and dissolve your bones, among other things.  It won't burn your skin quite like some acids, just goes for the calcium in your bones.  Nitric is used to "passivate" stainless to reduce surface iron to reduce further corrosion. 

Caustic soda (sodium hydroxide) is a good degreaser.  It can erode glass (or dissolve it entirely if heated), and it can permanently blind you quickly if you get it in your eyes.  It won't attack rust. 

I can't make out the writing on the front but the back says:

Caution

- Always wear gloves

- Do not let it come in contact with your skin. If contact occurs, wash immediately with clean water

- Remove dirt and mud from exhaust pipe before applying

- Rinse exhaust pipe with water after each use