SW-Motech Topbox rack for CB500X

Genericnic

Hi All. I am trying to find a SW-Motech Alu-rack and Givi adapter plate for my Honda CB500X. I've checked with Chang Moto here in Chiang Mai and Panda (official distributor) in Bangkok but no luck. I've check with the distributors in Malaysia and Singapore who say they have them in stock but can't ship to Thailand since there is an official distributor here. 

Any ideas of other places in Thailand that might have them or of how to get them from Malaysia/Singapore to here? I don't suppose anyone knows someone coming up from Malaysia or SG that I could talk into bring them up.

Thanks

David

David, what top box are you going to put on that rack?

I have been down this road with both a CBX and a Vstrom.

It can get confusing when trying to pair up racks and plates from different manufactures.

I did come up with a solution on both bikes, but I use a Givi 39L top box (abs plastic)

6 hours ago, Thai Chi said:

David, what top box are you going to put on that rack?

I have been down this road with both a CBX and a Vstrom.

It can get confusing when trying to pair up racks and plates from different manufactures.

I did come up with a solution on both bikes, but I use a Givi 39L top box (abs plastic)

I'll be using a GIVI topbox. SW-Motech has a plate for it that works with the Alu-rack. Together, they fit perfectly with the SW-Motech quick release EVO side racks. Just have to find a source.