HIV+ soldier accused of raping 75 boys

snoop1130

44 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I hope that Thailand starts to use its capital punishment more often and puts this

piece of trash away. When murderers and these multiple rapists are killed off they do

not reoffend again, so that is why capital punishment is 100 percent effective.

Letting murderers live is not civilized, or righteous, in my book. Yes I am a senior, who hates

reading of people killing others but do not get killed off themselves.

Geezer

In a civilised society how can murders be allowed to mix with ordinary people. Additionally, it cost a lot to keep someone in jail.

Better to save the money to fund drugs for a cancer patient than a murderer and to protect society and ensure fair distribution of reseources he should if guilty be put to death for his rape and horrendous crime of infecting with a death sentence on his victims. He gave a death sentence so surely he should also receive a death sentence?

15 hours ago, Jingthing said:

There is also something called chemical castration. But I think in this case, that's overkill as I assume he'll be sent to prison. 

Jingthing???? 

In prison it's all men and obviously they still get the urge for hanky lanky so I would suggest it's absolutely essential to give him drugs or castrate him over wise he will feel like a kid in a sweet shop and start infecting the prison populations?

On 11/9/2018 at 4:40 PM, Fairynuff said:

Mentioning his HIV status is purely designed to sensationalise. It cannot be passed on if he is on medication. That however doesn’t change the fact that he is a rapist and should have the book thrown at him. He’s a lowlife piece of **** deserving nothing but contempt

One report says he tested positive in 2009 but never started treatment until 2015.  That is a lot of time to do a lot if damage.  And by the way, it appears that he doesn't care about other people's rights either. He is now officially an oxygen thief.  Scum of the first order!!!

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:12 AM, happy chappie said:

If you're really interested in the research, give this 2016 paper a read: https://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=67747

The authors find that the meta-analytic research on capital punishment (including the paper you cite) is unreliable and that the findings better reflect the authors' profession (economics vs other) than any other variable. Small differences in meta-analytical methodology--perhaps driven by researchers' ideology--have a huge impact on the outcomes of the studies. These authors conclude that there is no basis yet on which to draw conclusions on the deterrent effect of capital punishment.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Docno said:

If you're really interested in the research, give this 2016 paper a read: https://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=67747

The authors find that the meta-analytic research on capital punishment (including the paper you cite) is unreliable and that the findings better reflect the authors' profession (economics vs other) than any other variable. Small differences in meta-analytical methodology--perhaps driven by researchers' ideology--have a huge impact on the outcomes of the studies. These authors conclude that there is no basis yet on which to draw conclusions on the deterrent effect of capital punishment.   

We can do all the research we want but most cases it don't include terrorism,the likes of Harold shipman and I'm using the uk as my basis.i can show you the Granth of the murder rate since the abolition of capital punidhment in the uk in 1964 and it will piss on any other theories I'm reading about.