British chav filmed telling Udon Thani bar owner to “<deleted> off”

webfact

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:14 PM, Neeranam said:

Selling beer to an alcoholic is like selling a car to a child, or a blind person, the bar is totally at fault here for serving him.

My brother owns pubs in Aberdeen and would not have served this man, would have asked him to leave, or even called the police.

He certainly wouldnt have taken a video of him and posted it online.

And you know that man in the video is an alcoholic how?  … and the bar owner is supposed to also know? 

Maybe alcoholics should be required to wear coloured armbands if you expect bar owners to make such judgements... /sarcasm off

On 11/10/2018 at 3:42 PM, Spidey said:

On 3 separate occasions I have stood up to groups of MTB guys who tried to intimidate me. On every occasion they backed down. The nature of a Central Thai man is inborn cowardice. Nothing to be afraid of. They're like rats, they're more scared of you than you are of them.

Good for you. You are exceptional! Enjoy Thailand to the Maximum.

18 minutes ago, Rugon said:

If he gets beaten up by all the angry people here, he could sue the woman for taking his vdo and posting it online.

I feel sorry for this guy, despite him being not very nice.

She is responsible for "her" bar. Maybe some people won't visit it anymore because of this video. Or other people might want to visit it because they agree with what she did.

He is responsible for his behavior and if he provokes other people then he should not be surprised if that does not ends well for him.

And if other people think they want to harm him then I guess they better find a good reason to do so. Because just the fact that they don't like the guy is no legal reason to harm him.

Personally I guess not much will happen. If the guy has at least a little bit of brain left then he will not provoke the wrong people. But if he choses to provoke the wrong people then there is this thing with action and reaction - kind of a natural law.

6 hours ago, Rugon said:

If he gets beaten up by all the angry people here, he could sue the woman for taking his vdo and posting it online.

I feel sorry for this guy, despite him being not very nice.

Despite him making a habit of his "not very nice behaviour", you still feel sorry for him! :-

jb1.jpg

"The Cambodians couldn't handle all that "quality", so they had to arrest and deport him." you still feel sorry for him?

Oh. I get it, he needs help!

2 hours ago, sambum said:

Despite him making a habit of his "not very nice behaviour", you still feel sorry for him! :-

"The Cambodians couldn't handle all that "quality", so they had to arrest and deport him." you still feel sorry for him?

Surely those can't be real tattoos can they?

I still read new posts in this thread because I wait for any updates.

With that video out there and so many people commenting here and on fb I would have thought there will be a follow up.

If he still around or did he leave town?

Are his bones still intact?

Is he still behaving like that?

I never look soap operas but something like that seems like an interesting story to follow - at least it could be.

i know a guy like that before he was drunk all the time got a lot problem whit police was on overstay and never have any problem for at less 5 year,finally the tourist police pick him up deported him now is back in laos and still do the same thing,he can not come back in thailand for 10 years! that is stupid life!!!

On 11/9/2018 at 5:11 PM, sambum said:

"This is totaly normal working class British behavior."

An expert on it are you? (By the way I doubt if you are qualified to diagnose "normal working class British behaviour" - it is 'totally - not "totaly", and you need to be educated to a certain standard to perform such a diagnosis.

My diagnosis of "normal working class behaviour" is far removed from yours I'm afraid, but I do agree that some of them are "chavs" but the same can be said of some University yobs!

Totaly corrrect.

17 hours ago, sambum said:

jb1.jpg

Compassion is a virtue not common for many on this thread. Try going to a local temple and asking a monk about how you  develop "kwam metta".

On 11/13/2018 at 11:00 AM, Rugon said:

Compassion is a virtue not common for many on this thread. Try going to a local temple and asking a monk about how you  develop "kwam metta".

Erm - No thanks! It looks a bit like "turning the other cheek" to me - a quote from that other well known book of fairy stories!

On 11/12/2018 at 4:10 PM, sambum said:

jb1.jpg

If this an oft quoted, here at TVF, type of 'quality' tourist?

On 11/12/2018 at 9:37 PM, Nyezhov said:

You can tell the quality of a person by the quality of the tattoos these days. Cant even spell.

I may be bit slow this morning, I can't see any spelling mistakes; help me out.  Although the gap between the second and third word could be bigger.  BE A **** OR DIE TRYING, an interesting philosophy.

On 11/12/2018 at 7:07 PM, Nyezhov said:

You can tell the quality of a person by the quality of the tattoos these days. Cant even spell.

I dont know the quality of the tatoos... but the designer jeans, just beats my imagination!

1 hour ago, animalmagic said:

Although the gap between the second and third word could be bigger.

Oh OK, I thought that was one word, some British Chav slang thing for like "real man", my bad.

4 hours ago, Nyezhov said:
6 hours ago, animalmagic said:

Oh OK, I thought that was one word, some British Chav slang thing for like "real man", my bad.

Maybe he wants to be an accountant and he didn't know how to write that word.

4 hours ago, Nyezhov said:
6 hours ago, animalmagic said:

Maybe he wants to be an accountant and he didn't know how to write that word.

Archived