Forum upgrade in progress! ×

British chav filmed telling Udon Thani bar owner to “<deleted> off”

webfact

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

Did you see a picture of the guy who just killed over a dozen people in California in his Marines outfit.... You'd never think he would do such a thing either....... Looks don't count....... in many cases........ But you can judge by looks...... Cheers....

Look , this guy hasnt gone on a mass killing spree and he hasnt killed anyone in his car .

Lets stick to what did happen , rather than what didnt happen 

5 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Personally i agree with you, but he didn't look actually dangerous, did he ?

When somebody is in that state of inbriation no-one knows what they are going to do, he probably doesn't even know himself.

1 minute ago, vogie said:

When somebody is in that state of inbriation no-one knows what they are going to do, he probably doesn't even know himself.

Right, but i would stay clear of him, rather then filming and arguing, which could escalate thing out of control.

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Although he was drinking , I don't think that the problem was caused by the drink , the problem was caused by the woman being abusive towards him . 

Although there was probably a reason as to why she was being abusive

Probably because he was drunk.

2 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

So your point is ? Jail him before he gets a gun ?

That seems rather uncivilised to me.

I never said any of those things so don't put words in MY MOUTH.......

My whole argument was brought on by a couple (includind you) defending him as if he was just a 'normal' bloke.......

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

Although he didnt react violently or overly abusive back , he just gave the same amount of verbal abuse back to the person who was being abusive towards him .

Acted rather restrained and in control , its not as though he went on a rampage 

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Although he didnt react violently or overly abusive back , he just gave the same amount of verbal abuse back to the person who was being abusive towards him .

Agreed, all the people shouting abuse at this victim should be ashamed of themselves. He's even been threatened on his Facebook page. Some won't be happy until he's been beaten to a pulp for ruining their reputation. Oh how insecure.

Anyone notice the TV forum sounding more like Fox news and CNN .
I guess free speech is to be supported at almost any cause but wouldn’t a little more respect for our fellow members make this forum a more informative and pleasant place to share?
Maybe take a deep breath before a hasty post or rebuke.
It’s up to us all of us to contribute to setting the tone. Trolls are like teeth. Ignore them and they will go away.[emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

1 minute ago, mauGR1 said:

Right, but i would stay clear of him, rather then filming and arguing, which could escalate thing out of control.

But you should not have to "stay clear" of anyone, he should be responsable of his own actions, if he can't take his drink, which seems obvious he can't, he should stop drinking, but of course he won't because he doesn't care about anyone else but himself.

4 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

My whole argument was brought on by a couple (includind you) defending him as if he was just a 'normal' bloke.......

You view him as being a possible mass murderer and child killer whilst driving drunk and I feel that hes just a bit obnoxious 

1 minute ago, sawadeeken said:

I never defended him, i am just shocked by the irrational hate, and it was you who started with unrealistic scenarios...comparing him to mass murderers etc

12 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Although he was drinking , I don't think that the problem was caused by the drink , the problem was caused by the woman being abusive towards him . 

Although there was probably a reason as to why she was being abusive

WOW! 

image.jpeg.612679ab66ffb19a39bdf4e6148f379b.jpeg

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

if he can't take his drink, which seems obvious he can't, he should stop drinking, but of course he won't because he doesn't care about anyone else but himself.

I suggest you Google alcoholism before making fslse statements like this.

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

But you should not have to "stay clear" of anyone, he should be responsable of his own actions, if he can't take his drink, which seems obvious he can't, he should stop drinking, but of course he won't because he doesn't care about anyone else but himself.

Well, i can agree in theory, but we know very well that the world is full of dangerous people, don't we ?

I respect myself, so i stay clear when some people misbehave, besides that, i am not anybody's police.

If he wants to destroy his life, up to him.

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You view him as being a possible mass murderer and child killer whilst driving drunk and I feel that hes just a bit obnoxious 

Can I Quote you...... "just a bit obnoxious".......... You are still defending some 'scum'........... I just looked at the video again and it starts with him giving her a finger (two fingers)...... If he had any spine he would just leave..... No fingers.... But the fingers are a part of his personality... VERY obviously........

You may continue to defend him........ In 'Our FREE-World...... It  is your God-given RIGHT..........

10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Search for "Pattaya Thai Girls Beat Down Foreigner" on youtube and see how much he missed!

Life ain't always fair, you could get a load you never expected - but on a forum like this, the toughest are out showing their skills on the keyboard.

7 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Stop trolling , my post was undeserved of your reply .

I made a valid point , which may seem obvious to you , but it wasn't obvious to others 

So, no need for you to post your reply 

Eh...? Sorry Sir. I did not know I needed your permission to reply.????

1 minute ago, sawadeeken said:

Can I Quote you...... "just a bit obnoxious".......... You are still defending some 'scum'........... I just looked at the video again and it starts with him giving her a finger (two fingers)...... If he had any spine he would just leave..... No fingers.... But the fingers are a part of his personality... VERY obviously........

You may continue to defend him........ In 'Our FREE-World...... It  is your God-given RIGHT..........

We cannot have a discussion ,  you do not understand what I say .

*Swearing , hand gestures, shouting = obnoxious*

*Rapists , killers , terrorists = Scum of the earth*

Can you understand that ?

11 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Simply a comparison........ for you todraw your own conclusions what tomorrows new may be...... I have found it handy to do comparrisons and draw a conclusion how this guy is so similar to that guy who drove drunk and killed somebody....... 

It is totally your full right to wait to see what happens tomorrow when your family gets killed by a guy who fits this discription.......

He for sure does not add value to our  world................

Archived