British chav filmed telling Udon Thani bar owner to “<deleted> off”

webfact

2 minutes ago, ravip said:

So... should this be considered just normal drunken behaviour which should have been ignored? Filming the scoundrel was a mistake the owner did and provoked him more to show his stellar behaviour? Today, are CCTV equipment a rare commodity? I bet, every other bar or any commercial institute has CCTV systems installed.

The actual filming seemed to be why he reacted in the way that he did .

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

We hear about the 'Thai Guys' only like to attack in 'Packs'....... Stay tuned..... It will happen In Udon soon.......... Let's hope they take their time and do a good job on this 'JERK'............

No, Thai guys are not as insecure as some here. They won't give a **** is a foreigner gets pissed.

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Why would he go to jail?

For being drunk,  or for swearing?

In your home country can anyone just go around behaving like that without any problem? Is it just normal day to day behaviour?

4 minutes ago, ravip said:

So... should this be considered just normal drunken behaviour which should have been ignored? Filming the scoundrel was a mistake the owner did and provoked him more to show his stellar behaviour? Today, are CCTV equipment a rare commodity? I bet, every other bar or any commercial institute has CCTV systems installed.

Would this drunken bad little boy acted in this same brave manner if the owner was a man, instead of a female (it was a female who spoke)?

What would have happened if the owner was also a man of the same mentality and the drunkard later found that he could not recognise himself in front of a mirror?

Owners fault? Thai peoples fault? Thailand's fault?

... and by the way, is this normal and common behaviour in the UK bars and tolerated without a whimper?

Many questions here, i find crazy people is better ignored, not filmed.

This is starting to look like a witch hunt.

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I just had a look at all those comments.

Maybe it would be best for him to leave Thailand ASAP.

Otherwise it seems he might end up in a hospital very soon.

I guess not many people will miss him.

Don't you find that a bit concerning ?

A female bar owner can give abuse to people , film their reaction , put it on FB and the guy gets even more abuse and threats .

6 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Where did i excuse him ? Still, he is not a criminal, is he ?

I am just disgusted with the vile attacks of " the sanctimonious brigade" to somebody who's obviously in need of help.

Are you feeling that much pride in attacking people with mental problems ?

I don't see it as him having 'mental Problems'...... I have been around Thailand a long time and when I see a 'YOUNG BUCK' like this come and act the way he does...... I feel quite sure that he is just a spoiled 'Rich Kid' and he won't get any better...... Let him pay the price for his actions..... He has all the makings of another THAI 'RED-BULL Aire Guy............. Kill somebody then leave the scene and let Mom and Dads money take care of everything so you don't have to suffer any consequence...........

1 minute ago, mauGR1 said:

Many questions here, i find crazy people is better ignored, not filmed.

This is starting to look like a witch hunt.

Such aggressiveness to be ignored? Couple of days in the Hilton would do him good and even save his limbs or life, me thinks.

1 minute ago, sawadeeken said:

..... I feel quite sure that he is just a spoiled 'Rich Kid' and he won't get any better...... Let him pay the price for his actions..... He has all the makings of another THAI 'RED-BULL Aire Guy............. Kill somebody then leave the scene and let Mom and Dads money take care of everything so you don't have to suffer any consequence...........

Really ?? Dreaming much ? what are you drinking ?

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Don't you find that a bit concerning ?

A female bar owner can give abuse to people , film their reaction , put it on FB and the guy gets even more abuse and threats .

Where did you see the 'female Bar Owner' abusing him????????????

32 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

We hear about the 'Thai Guys' only like to attack in 'Packs'....... Stay tuned..... It will happen In Udon soon.......... Let's hope they take their time and do a good job on this 'JERK'............

You are hoping that this guy gets beaten up by a gang of locals ?

You are worse than the guy in the video , he didnt use violence and that is what you are hoping for .

I believe he is a frequent visitor to los. I’ve seen him a few times but never any physical actions other than being in your face and loud.
Often when people act like that it can be a cry for help but in his case probably more of a cry for attention.
Oh and yes, Mana at 10am, we were both staying there.
555 anyone know a better site for people watching?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

3 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

I don't see it as him having 'mental Problems'...... I have been around Thailand a long time and when I see a 'YOUNG BUCK' like this come and act the way he does...... I feel quite sure that he is just a spoiled 'Rich Kid' and he won't get any better...... Let him pay the price for his actions..... He has all the makings of another THAI 'RED-BULL Aire Guy............. Kill somebody then leave the scene and let Mom and Dads money take care of everything so you don't have to suffer any consequence...........y

You are confused.this guy obviously doesn't come from a rich family.

Did you know alcoholism is a disease? Sufferers should be granted the same compassion as those with schizophrenia, cancer, or any other disease.

Just now, Neeranam said:

You are confused.this guy obviously doesn't come from a rich family.

Did you know alcoholism is a disease? Sufferers should be granted the same compassion as those with schizophrenia, cancer, or any other disease.

And when they drive a car and kill some children (and others) it is to be considered that they are not quilty.... Only sick....... RIGHT???????????

And when they drive a car and kill some children (and others) it is to be considered that they are not quilty.... Only sick....... RIGHT???????????

Fantasy again, let's deal with the facts.

22 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Where did i excuse him ? Still, he is not a criminal, is he ?

I am just disgusted with the vile attacks of " the sanctimonious brigade" to somebody who's obviously in need of help.

Are you feeling that much pride in attacking people with mental problems ?

Don't make me laugh, if people can't take their drink without being a nuisance to others, they should not drink.

No, if people drink and drive and cause an accident , they should be prosecuted for their actions 

24 minutes ago, sanemax said:

IMO , the World is in a mess because people cannot understand each other and people misinterpret things and misunderstandings happen .

No one has tried to justify his behavior or make excuses for him  , I just feel that some people are over reacting to a bit of swearing and hand gestures

You go around Thailand making those "hand gestures" I don't think you will last too long.

Just now, vogie said:

Don't make me laugh, if people can't take their drink without being a nuisance to others, they should not drink.

Personally i agree with you, but he didn't look actually dangerous, did he ?

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

No, if people drink and drive and cause an accident , they should be prosecuted for their actions 

Now we are in agreement.........

If this guy does as in the video you can't see that the same kind of character will drive drunk????????????

Just now, mauGR1 said:

Personally i agree with you, but he didn't look actually dangerous, did he ?

Did you see a picture of the guy who just killed over a dozen people in California in his Marines outfit.... You'd never think he would do such a thing either....... Looks don't count....... in many cases........ But you can judge by looks...... Cheers....

2 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

Now we are in agreement.........

If this guy does as in the video you can't see that the same kind of character will drive drunk????????????

But, he was swearing in the bar, not driving a car :coffee1:

6 minutes ago, vogie said:

Although he was drinking , I don't think that the problem was caused by the drink , the problem was caused by the woman being abusive towards him . 

Although there was probably a reason as to why she was being abusive

Just now, sawadeeken said:

Did you see a picture of the guy who just killed over a dozen people in California in his Marines outfit.... You'd never think he would do such a thing either....... Looks don't count....... in many cases........ But you can judge by looks...... Cheers....

So your point is ? Jail him before he gets a gun ?

That seems rather uncivilised to me.

Archived