Graffiti 'Artists '

roo860

I might add that the "ancient brick fortifications" that were spray-painted were not, in fact, old. That whole area has been reconstructed many times, and if you look opposite Ram Hospital, you can see work that was just done last month. 

That doesn't get them off the hook, but it does make a difference. They didn't deface something that was actually 700 years old. More like 10 or 20 years old. 

On 11/9/2018 at 3:17 PM, Trujillo said:

I might add that the "ancient brick fortifications" that were spray-painted were not, in fact, old. That whole area has been reconstructed many times, and if you look opposite Ram Hospital, you can see work that was just done last month. 

That doesn't get them off the hook, but it does make a difference. They didn't deface something that was actually 700 years old. More like 10 or 20 years old. 

You are correct. But there is also a high probability that those in charge are ignorant of that information and believe it to be 700 years old.

Call them by whatever name you’d like, but we’re dealing with flat earthers here. Not the sharpest tools in the shed. 

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/im-just-sorry-for-what-i-did-alberta-woman-arrested-in-thailand-returns-home/ar-BBQ2YMV

This is the most recent update on the Canadian girl.

Sounds like this misadventure has turned into a real game-changing experience for her.

Not so sure what's going to become of the bloke,his family has only one pot to piss in.

• Like 1