Kbank Online Banking

Filled in the form for Kbank online banking and was told to wait for

an eMail which I would receive for starting the service.

However their website says to expect a snailmail letter in up to seven days. :o

Anyone here done this already.

Naka.

Naka.

I think to activate ebanking you need to download the form from the site, fill it in, then take it to your branch. They will then set it up and you will receive an email with instructions on how to get started.

totster :D

Naka.

I think to activate ebanking you need to download the form from the site, fill it in, then take it to your branch. They will then set it up and you will receive an email with instructions on how to get started.

Thanks Totster, did that already ... but now I'm confused by the information they supplied.

Email arrived and said here's your Pin, but website says wait seven days for the snailmail info,

what info ? :D

TIT.

Naka.

Edited by naka

Naka.

Thanks Totster, did that already ... but now I'm confused by the information they supplied.

Email arrived and said here's your Pin, but website says wait seven days for the snailmail info,

what info ? :D

TIT.

Naka.

If you have the PIN (pin1), then you can go ahead and activate it.

I can't see the reference to a letter being sent in my email, and didn't receive one.

I received two emails, one to say that it had been approved and to wait for the pin, and the other containing the pin and instructions, they came on the same day

After completing the application and submitting it at the bank I recieved an email with Password. With that I could access my accoount. The email also told me I would get a second password to permit changes to account. I never recieved the second one but have been accessing the account for a couple years now and at the window that asks for the second password I click the option that says "do it Later".

I have gotten several emails lately talking about a dual level security where I will get an SMS from Kbank when I want to access the account and that message will provide me with a new access number that is valid for 5 minutes. I don't carry a phone and think this new approach is overkill and sent email to them telling them so. I have also opened an account at BKK bank and applied for the ebanking service there. It was quickly set up and I now have abandoned the Kbank and exclusively use Bangkok bank. They have more payees signed up so I am able to pay all my bills using the account and with Kbank not all the utilities have signed up so I still had to make a trip to pay TOT.

Kbank is too paranoid.