Fourteen year old girl raped at knife point on Jomtien beach then given 40 baht

webfact

Something isn't adding up here.  He approaches a "group of friends" and takes one of them to a tent and all the friends wait... patiently... for him to finish the rape until the police are called?  Huh?  Nobody has a cell phone, nobody cries for help in the middle of a huge busy beach no they all sit around until he's done and only then do they bother to go to the police.  

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Where's BJ, he'll sort it out, no problem. One has to assume the police had the girl checked for penetration etc. Wonder if they took swab samples for DNA testing...or have I assumed to much? Hope the young girl recovers without consequences.

Edited by TKDfella
with instead of without...sorry guys
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

Where's BJ, he'll sort it out, no problem. One has to assume the police had the girl checked for penetration etc. Wonder if they took swab samples for DNA testing...or have I assumed to much? Hope the young girl recovers with consequences.

"Hope the young girl recovers with consequences".

You hope the girl recovers with consequences?  What kind of person are you to say that?  What consequences do you want her to suffer... pregnancy, STDs, trauma?

1 minute ago, Just Weird said:

"Hope the young girl recovers with consequences".

You hope the girl recovers with consequences?  What kind of person are you to say that?  What consequences do you want her to suffer... pregnancy, STDs, trauma?

No, my fault I have corrected my comment to read 'without'...apologies. Wouldn't want any woman to suffer. Thanks for your 'sad' smiley for bringing the mistake to my attention.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Burmese workers in the area will probably be feeling concerned, because Thai people couldn't possibly do this could they?

I hope they do catch whoever it was quickly, and put him behind bars where he belongs.

and get the other 460 baht outstanding.

• Thanks 1

Should not be difficult to ID this piece of S---, tattoos on the face and perhape employed to look after the skies. Somebody will know who he is, and no doubt he is on somebodys phone.The girls should be well able to ID him. Yes I agree they tend to pass the book when it comes to the ID point. Only have to look at the innocent 2 Myanmar lads, working and sending home a bit to support the familys.My thoughts go out to those innocent lads, the whole world knows they were innocent.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

Zaphod,whilst i agree with you Thai police handling of dna evidence is not very inspiring , ie; Koh Tao.

AND the cost, very expensive,and the bib do not believe in this DNA 

nonsense,.......... 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

No, my fault I have corrected my comment to read 'without'...apologies. Wouldn't want any woman to suffer. Thanks for your 'sad' smiley for bringing the mistake to my attention.

You're welcome, you deserved the "sad" emoji because at the time I responded you had not corrected it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LennyW said:

Friends not intervening, and she was given 40 baht after the encounter, seems a bit odd for sure, i hope it was not a case of the 500 baht not forthcoming so rape was cried.

I hope something like your answer doesn't come to mind when your 14 year old daughter gets offerd money 

I may be wrong but this whole scenario sounds fishy.  I suspect that the girl accepted the 500 baht offer and then yelled rape after he gave her 40 baht.  The friends supposedly just stood around in fear while he was in a tent and out of sight.  I don't buy that part of the story at all.

Her "friends" all had cell phones and could easily call police while he was out of sight in the tent or one of them could have run to the police. 

Rape is bad enough in Thailand without these types of stories being spread.  There are enough real rapes to scare the hell out of any father with daughters.

1 hour ago, Kieran00001 said:

The man had a knife and was threatening a bunch of school girls, and you want to criticize them for not doing what exactly, getting their phone out to film him and in doing so risk their friend or themselves being stabbed, are you always so thoughtless?

In every carpark/motorcycle-parking is a security guy hanging around.
Could there be one if teenagers are camping on the beach in the Family Resort Jomtien/Pattaya ?
Where is the brain of the parents ?

18 hours ago, JustAnotherFarang said:

Thais love to discriminate as it allows them to feel in some way superior whilst hiding their own inferiority complexes.  Blaming others is a national trait and even when they are obviously in the wrong, or caught in the act itself, they will still try to find fault with the victim or the person accusing them.  This notion of saving face is just a masquerade to avoid responsibility for their own actions.

Of course where you come from, they are far superior????

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

And what? a bunch of kids with no one phone between them? no Facebook pictures, Line and what have you? usually these kids cant breath without their mobile phones and now notheing when you need the the most? what a pathetic bunch of good for nothing kids...

I honestly don't know who they should call in Thailand?

The police?    Local temple?      Who?

Does Thailand have an actual emergency reporting number that works.   I'm 100% sincere.

Do you know?

6 hours ago, JustAnotherFarang said:

Thais love to discriminate as it allows them to feel in some way superior whilst hiding their own inferiority complexes.  Blaming others is a national trait and even when they are obviously in the wrong, or caught in the act itself, they will still try to find fault with the victim or the person accusing them.  This notion of saving face is just a masquerade to avoid responsibility for their own actions.

post of the day well said !

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

And what? a bunch of kids with no one phone between them? no Facebook pictures, Line and what have you? usually these kids cant breath without their mobile phones and now notheing when you need the the most? what a pathetic bunch of good for nothing kids...

Well we don't know what happened! We are told the man had facial tattoos and a knife he probably frightened the kids and maybe told them he would knife their friend if they took any pictures or phoned the police. What would you do then if you were there age in that situation? Think about it!!  

• Like 1