Thappraya police booth upgraded

Rimmer

Thappraya police booth upgraded

image.png

PATTAYA:--The National Police Board approved the spending of 200,000 baht to upgrade the Thappraya police booth to increase efficiency and support patrol officers.

Pattaya’s police chief, Pol. Col. Apichai Kroppech, and Pattaya Tourist Police Division’s commander, Pol. Lt. Col. Piyapong Ensarn cut the ribbon on the renovated booth at the Sor Tor Ro intersection on Pratamnak Hill.

Fixes were made to the roof, tiles, bathroom and landscaping. The booth helps tourists with route information, and allows crime victims to make reports.

There will be three police officers on duty daily in 12 hour shifts. Moreover, the said police booth will be a rest stop for patrol police and crime-suppression officers.

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2018-11-16
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Rimmer said:

to increase efficiency and support patrol officers.

What total <deleted>.  There's one on soi 6 which I pass every day.  There's always three officers lounging in easy chair playing with their phones.

Pattaya Plod do NOT do 12 hour shifts.  After dark they cower at home to avoid the bad guys.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Oh, I see.

I thought 200,000 Baht was expensive for someone to ring a bell to wake them up - even by police standards.

The 200.000 didnt include the purchase of a bell, they will have to con that money out of the public.????

• Like 1

police booth will be a rest stop for patrol police and crime-suppression officers.

Same as the one near the Pratamnak junction. They put in a TV so they could watch it all day. When there is a football game on, there are more inside than out.

• Like 1