London bridges blocked by environment protest, 70 arrested

rooster59

33 minutes ago, fruitman said:

I never followed the news about the UK, i only know it for the EU-mainland and there it was Greenpeace and the other lefties who demanded the use of biofuels like palmoil, lineseed and so.

I bet i can find the articles but you can't read them anyway i guess. 

In those days Greenpeace also 'measured' the melting icecaps but later was discovered that they made up their reports by fake numbers....it was a big scandal in those days (15 years ago or so).

Also since then garbage is being burned on a 'green way'which is by importing woodchips from Canada to the EU to burn the ovens which get filled with plastic garbage.

It's all so full of nonsense and hypocrite ....if those protestors want to save the environment than go to China and tell them what they're doing, they have the most polluted cities of the world now because ALL the dirty factories are there producing goods to be used in the EU....and they are shipped to the EU by huge diesel motors...

Again all unsubstantiated claims.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

My father and his brothers served too as did many other people’s fathers and brothers.

I take no credit for their service and sacrifice.

They served, not we.
Thank you Claudious,as for you sir i take no credit but am proud of them ,unlike you it seems.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

You just keep watching kids' movies and everything will be fine.

Yeah...waiting for all the bad $4!t from Agenda 21 to kick in!

Must a pretty long con from 1992!

Still no one got denied access to a golf course, still no one living in a Hobbit - home...

Could it be, good ol' Alex was wrong and the New World Order isn't taking over?

Geee, I guess, we will never know!

????

Edited by DM07
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Thank you Claudious,as for you sir i take no credit but am proud of them ,unlike you it seems.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I’m very proud of my family’s military service, I choose not to wear my pride on my sleeve.

Just as I choose not to claim their service my own.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, rosst said:

The cooking fires on one island of the Philippines probably produce more damaging pollution in one day than one month in the UK 

Have you ever stood over a London motorway and seen how many cars are on it? I have and it's a disgrace. If humans die off due to pollution, it's our own fault.

The UK has nothing to be proud of environmentally.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Already said I contribute, but do what I can to reduce my footprint. 

I fully support and have a lot of respect for those campaigning for more to be done. 

Bravo to them.

I'd like to see all pollution penalised severely till it stopped, but that's not the same as eliminating petrol/ diesel powered vehicles tomorrow.

I remember when we used paper bags, drank through paper straws, recycled bottles and walked/biked a lot more than most do now. Most of it is just companies trying to save money and laziness on our part. If people walked more, perhaps there wouldn't be so many land whales waddling about, which would be a win win.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, kwilco said:

So we are talking about what YOU may or may not have heard..... a bit self centered, don't you think? 

Not interested in ad hominem deflections. Support your initial unsubstantiated contention with some evidence or stop wasting space.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The mass media shows little interest in this ongoing UN programme to control all the world's resources and virtually every aspect of human life.”

The reason the ‘mass media’ ignore this is their editors have had sufficient exposure to education to be able to discern right wing nut job conspiracy when they see it.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

You might want to go find out how the UN adopts policy and directives and how those policies and directives are enacted (or not enacted) by individual sovereign governments. 

Away with you and your tin foil hat conspiracies.

Having worked as a national newspaper journalist most of my life, I think I can claim to have a pretty good handle on the mechanics of the mass media and the reasons Agenda 21/2030 does not receive the coverage it deserves.

If you truly believe that this ongoing UN programme is a "tin foil hat conspiracy" then you are revealing yourself to be even more ill-informed on the subject under discussion than you generally are.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Having worked as a national newspaper journalist most of my life, I think I can claim to have a pretty good handle on the mechanics of the mass media and the reasons Agenda 21/2030 does not receive the coverage it deserves.

If you truly believe that this ongoing UN programme is a "tin foil hat conspiracy" then you are revealing yourself to be even more ill-informed on the subject under discussion than you generally are.

Agenda 21 is a NON- BINDING paper, laying out certain policies, that could (or may not) be implemented by a government, in order to fight pollution, global warming, wasting of resources etc.

Care to elaborate, what about this is actually so totally noteworthy, that you go on and on about it?

• Thanks 1

On 11/18/2018 at 6:40 AM, rooster59 said:

6,000 people had been involved.

Gosh as "high" as that, did they give out free food as  well then, so it doesnt only work in Thailand..............UK population what now? 65million?? so 0.0000000000000000000000001%????shock n awe!

10 minutes ago, kannot said:

Gosh as "high" as that, did they give out free food as  well then, so it doesnt only work in Thailand..............UK population what now? 65million?? so 0.0000000000000000000000001%????shock n awe!

Well they seem to have got your attention despite you being multiple time zones east of their demonstration.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

I wonder how the UN could enforce this ‘Article 21’ someone has got you so scared of?

Perhaps they’ll send in a crack squad of Davros security agents to unleash secret weapons developed by ‘Bilderberg Group’ industies International, and of course all paid for by Soros.

Just keep your tinfoil hat on, you’ll survive. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Well they seem to have got your attention despite you being multiple time zones east of their demonstration.

This is what happens when you drive thru the night with nothing to do.........

2 hours ago, DM07 said:

Agenda 21 is a NON- BINDING paper, laying out certain policies, that could (or may not) be implemented by a government, in order to fight pollution, global warming, wasting of resources etc.

Care to elaborate, what about this is actually so totally noteworthy, that you go on and on about it?

There's plenty of stuff out there to demonstrate the dangers and drawbacks of Agenda 21/2030, which IS being implemented globally (a fact you should know if you had actually done any research). Get your head out of the sand and do your own digging. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I wonder how the UN could enforce this ‘Article 21’ someone has got you so scared of?

Perhaps they’ll send in a crack squad of Davros security agents to unleash secret weapons developed by ‘Bilderberg Group’ industies International, and of course all paid for by Soros.

Just keep your tinfoil hat on, you’ll survive. 

More ad hominem nonsense and deflection. Do the research for once and stop wasting our time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There's plenty of stuff out there to demonstrate the dangers and drawbacks of Agenda 21/2030, which IS being implemented globally (a fact you should know if you had actually done any research). Get your head out of the sand and do your own digging. 
I am still waiting for you evidence, that "stuff" has been implemented globally!
But let me guess: you dont want to do my work, so i will have to search the internet for your "evidence" , by myself...right!?

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You post unsubstantiated hogwash and then shout ‘ad hominem’ at anyone who names your conspiracy theories for what they are.

Its not a theory, it's reality. Do the research or stop wasting space.

On 11/20/2018 at 3:04 AM, blazes said:

Bravo?  Can we therefore infer from your approval of protests against the very backbone of our modern way of life that next time you have to move from Thailand to a destination abroad (or vice versa), you will be walking all the way????   

We wouldn't want you to feel badly about the carbon "footprint" you are leaving behind.....

Or he could sail...

If the backbone of our way of life is killing us, then maybe we should look for another backbone...