Police have done precisely nothing in hunt for cop killer Red Bull's "Boss"

webfact

12 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

You are missing the point. 

These HiSo kids have no moral compass, they think whatever they do, there is never any responsibility.

Most most of us are taught that, even when we do something wrong, the right thing to do, is to take responsibility for our actions and pay the price.

That lesson seems to be missing in the elite sections of Thai society, fueled by the ability to bribe their way out

No , the point is, again, for the last time, I would do what ever i could to stop my son being shot to death, for what ever reason, and you would not. Smacking your kids bum for stealing lollies, im an ozzie, or having him shot  , in my opinion, are two different things. 

A post containing a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

2 hours ago, indepth said:

No , the point is, again, for the last time, I would do what ever i could to stop my son being shot to death, for what ever reason, and you would not. Smacking your kids bum for stealing lollies, im an ozzie, or having him shot  , in my opinion, are two different things. 

"again, for the last time,"  I'm sure that there will be many here on TV extremely happy if you are good to your word !

1 hour ago, malt25 said:

"again, for the last time,"  I'm sure that there will be many here on TV extremely happy if you are good to your word !

I agree, everytime the "many" lock horns with me, I humiliate them. Fact and common sense is what I deal in. 

31 minutes ago, indepth said:

I agree, everytime the "many" lock horns with me, I humiliate them. Fact and common sense is what I deal in. 

I would have to say, you are a rather sad individual.

Every parent does what they can for their children, but I believe most would accept that their kids need to take responsibility for their actions.

Very few people ever get executed in Thailand, and a good lawyer would have got a reduced sentence, although he would have spent time in prison.

So this crazy argument that a parent wants to stop their kid being in front of a firing squad is nonsense.

You seem to almost be arguing that 'if' you avoid justice every parent would do that.

I don't believe that is true for a second. Again, most of us have some morality that makes us responsible for out actions

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Links please to evidence and details. 

Politically tainted cases do not count here.

Care to explain why the Interpol Red Notice was withdrawn?

No, it isn't. If the accused is hiding in another country a simple request for extradition is sufficient.

No actual address is necessary, it will be down to the local authorities to locate and detain him at the request of the Thai Police if there is a warrant.

Stop lying and misinforming people.

"Links please to evidence and details".

If you're not able to follow news reports do your own research, it's not difficult. 

"Care to explain why the Interpol Red Notice was withdrawn?"

No, I have no idea why it was cancelled, my point was a red notice was issued.

"No, it isn't. If the accused is hiding in another country a simple request for extradition is sufficient".

That's not the case.

"No actual address is necessary, it will be down to the local authorities to locate and detain him at the request of the Thai Police if there is a warrant".

That's not the case either, specific details have to be provided...whether you like it or not.

"Stop lying and misinforming people".

It's not me that's doing that!

8 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

JW I appreciate your comments, however your facts and logic are perhaps a little unwelcome on this thread.

This is an emotive issue regarding a wealthy untouchable who's negligence has caused the death of a public official and he is free to enjoy his wealth.

It is a very unjust situation.

Who says that my facts are unwelcome? Those who don't like facts, perhaps?

6 hours ago, indepth said:

You are wrong , I , yet again , am right. I do my research before I make statements. That info is on the net. I suggest you follow my lead before making more misleading comments. 

No, it's you that's wrong.  Again.

"That info is on the net".

No, it's not as far as Thailand is concerned.  If it is, quote it!

"I suggest you follow my lead before making more misleading comments". 

Why? Your lead is not only misleading, it's nonsense...unless you can back it up...but you can't.  I suggest that you don't make pompous, inaccurate claims.

• Thanks 1

It took hours to detain a sports refugee on an Interpol notice from Bahrain and a Saudi lass

running away from abusive family.

Yet no Interpol notice has been issued By Thailand in respect for the manslaughter of a Thai policeman.

GB, who knows where he lives cannot detain him without a warrant.

Soon the Thai statute of limitations will expire.

So what crime. Be interesting to know how much the policeman family was paid in compensation.

Because there are no waves coming from this direction. Nor I suspect ever. Money solves all issues in corrupt countries.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, indepth said:

Drunk and drugged, I havnt read that, would be interested if you can back up that . Either way, his family got <deleted> to do with the accident.

I guess you haven't followed this thread from the beginning or related news. Had you, you would know that he was high on cocaine and under the influence of alcohol as well when he mowed down the cop with his car (a Porsche as I recall) and left the scene. Do your own research; I have neither the time or interest to do it for you.

Totally agree that the family has "got <deleted> to do with the accident". In fact, I find it amusing and ill informed of those members who talk about going after Red Bull. That's a whole different matter, unless the car was registered to the company.

But you are sadly mistaken if you think this criminal has not negatively affected his family's name.

To wit, note that he is often referred to as "Red Bull boy". That's family connection bud !

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

I would have to say, you are a rather sad individual.

Every parent does what they can for their children, but I believe most would accept that their kids need to take responsibility for their actions.

Very few people ever get executed in Thailand, and a good lawyer would have got a reduced sentence, although he would have spent time in prison.

So this crazy argument that a parent wants to stop their kid being in front of a firing squad is nonsense.

You seem to almost be arguing that 'if' you avoid justice every parent would do that.

I don't believe that is true for a second. Again, most of us have some morality that makes us responsible for out actions

"

So this crazy argument that a parent wants to stop their kid being in front of a firing squad is nonsense."

Not one person has said that they would let their kid be put to death. Fact.  

29 minutes ago, indepth said:

"

So this crazy argument that a parent wants to stop their kid being in front of a firing squad is nonsense."

Not one person has said that they would let their kid be put to death. Fact.  

"Dont rave on. The Question is, would you do what ever was in your power to stop your son going before a firing squad for killing someone in a hit and run car accident"

Your words!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, neeray said:

I guess you haven't followed this thread from the beginning or related news. Had you, you would know that he was high on cocaine and under the influence of alcohol as well when he mowed down the cop with his car (a Porsche as I recall) and left the scene. Do your own research; I have neither the time or interest to do it for you.

Totally agree that the family has "got <deleted> to do with the accident". In fact, I find it amusing and ill informed of those members who talk about going after Red Bull. That's a whole different matter, unless the car was registered to the company.

But you are sadly mistaken if you think this criminal has not negatively affected his family's name.

To wit, note that he is often referred to as "Red Bull boy". That's family connection bud !

Whats a connection bud.

8 hours ago, Just Weird said:

No, it's you that's wrong.  Again.

"That info is on the net".

No, it's not as far as Thailand is concerned.  If it is, quote it!

"I suggest you follow my lead before making more misleading comments". 

Why? Your lead is not only misleading, it's nonsense...unless you can back it up...but you can't.  I suggest that you don't make pompous, inaccurate claims.

Do your own research; I have neither the time or interest to do it for you.

8 hours ago, Banana7 said:

There is no existing Interpol red notice for "Boss", check for yourself

https://www.interpol.int/notice/search/wanted/(Nationality)/309/(Sex)/M/(current_age_maxi)/100/(search)/1

This has been covered so many times already and that is not my point, my point is that a red notice WAS issued, whether or not it is still in force is beside the point.  Take some time to read the Interpol policies, not every notice necessarily goes in the website and police forces worldwide do not get their information about Interpol notices from the public website!

3 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

I say, this topic is driven by emotion.

You may not welcome my comments but that's neither here nor there as far as I'm concerned, this is a public discussion forum you may like to remember, but how does your bizarre claim that "this topic is driven by emotion" make it different from any other thread?

22 minutes ago, ReMarKable said:

Nonsense

You're getting your nonsense mixed up with my facts. 

Do you really think that Vorayuth has charges of murder looming over him?  Try reading the news reports when they come out, he's charged with motoring offences, not murder!

Edited by Just Weird

6 minutes ago, wayned said:

I thought that that statue of limitations on the charges ran out last September.

He can now only be prosecuted for causing death by dangerous driving which does not expire until 2027 and carries up to 10 years in jail.