Woman shot in leg at Phuket market

webfact

Woman shot in leg at Phuket market

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1542601027_1-org.jpg

Doctors safely removed the .22-calibre bullet from her right thigh, and confirmed that the wound was not dangerous. The bullet did not hit any veins or arteries. Photo: Thalang Police

PHUKET: Police are hoping to track down the person who fired a shot that hit a woman in the leg at a local market on Saturday morning (Nov 17).

Capt Warawud Sansop of the Thalang Police was called to Bangkok Hospital Phuket at 10am after 41-year-old Kanokkarn Wisetsak presented herself for treatment.

Doctors safely removed the .22-calibre bullet from her right thigh, and confirmed that the wound was not dangerous. The bullet did not hit any veins or arteries, doctors confirmed.

Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/woman-shot-in-leg-at-phuket-market-69383.php#pMaMtqVgId1uRAYm.99 

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-11-19

21 hours ago, webfact said:

Doctors safely removed the .22-calibre bullet from her right thigh,

In which case I'd sue the arse off the hospital... as from the photo the bullet wound is in her left thigh !!!

Unless that's just a previous injury?

4 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I would have thought that a .22 calibre bullet would have done more damage, or was it in fact a .22 pellet?

On second thoughts it could have been from a poorly made home-made gun??

looks  like an  air  rifle  pellet  to  me.....makes me  wish i could bring my AIr Arms Tx200 rifle here to control vermin/politicians/Thais in general????

• Like 1