I won’t quit: Thai doctor defiant amid sex attack claims

webfact

42 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

In the US it is standard practice for a female nurse, nurse's aid or other female staff to always be present in the room when a male doctor performs a Gyn exam. Most hospitals forbid them to proceed otherwise.

This is for protection of both patient (from sexual assault) and doctor (from false accusations/misunderstandings).

It is a sound practice.

I suspect it's normal practice in quite a lot of countries. Every civilised country in fact, not just the good ole US of A.

• Like 1

The lies, the bribes, the injustice and lack of proper investigation is why this pervert and weirdo will continue his dirty work in his filthy clinic.

Never once saw a nurse in the same room with the patients in all our visits. 

These are only some of the reasons why my wife will not make her complaint as said per my previous post.

Nothing will happen, as a doctor he has money and that’s all that matters here.

I cringe every time I drive past his clinic

2 minutes ago, twizzian said:

The lies, the bribes, the injustice and lack of proper investigation is why this pervert and weirdo will continue his dirty work in his filthy clinic.

Never once saw a nurse in the same room with the patients in all our visits. 

These are only some of the reasons why my wife will not make her complaint as said per my previous post.

Nothing will happen, as a doctor he has money and that’s all that matters here.

I cringe every time I drive past his clinic

Why didn't you go with your wife?

12 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

Why didn't you go with your wife?

I went to the clinic every time with my wife and sat next to her in his dingy room but he was not in the least dissuaded by my presence for his extremely odd practices and sexually verbal content.

As a westerner your not sure if this is normal or acceptable for a doctor or Gynaecologist in this country.

2 hours ago, twizzian said:

I went to the clinic every time with my wife and sat next to her in his dingy room but he was not in the least dissuaded by my presence for his extremely odd practices and sexually verbal content.

As a westerner your not sure if this is normal or acceptable for a doctor or Gynaecologist in this country.

Well, good for you for being there.