Why do folks seem so miserable here?

Nyezhov

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

You mean Im like one of those dudes that whips out the cell phone to video the mangled bodies instead of helping? Maybe Im spiritually a paparazzi!

Paparazzi ? I would have said Pepperoni with extra cheese was more your style ! ????

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Well I dont know what neighborhood you are from but to us from Da Bronx, ya take a piss off the stoop. And take a dump.

What do you say at the footie match, Im sorry, football game: I say, by Jove, this Lager is running right through me, I think I shall go to the Toy-Lay and ease my bladder?

Naw, you say, Yo Vito, Im bursting from these Buds, Im going to the pisser to take a piss.

Geez. Bet you would complain about going  tinkle in Thermae next to the girls.

No, I say "I've got to piss" or "I going to leave a piss" I just don't take pisses. I leave them in the toilet.  Never complained about the Thermae ladies, they would usually hold it for me.

20 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Paparazzi ? I would have said Pepperoni with extra cheese was more your style !

You havent seen that in Thailand? Some mangled body oozing blood and guts in the street while some guy walks past eating a slice and filming with his cell phone. I read *redacted name of Thai news site filled with all sorts of horrors* every day, point at the corpse while eating a Sai grok is it?

16 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Never complained about the Thermae ladies, they would usually hold it for me.

That never happens to me, but I dont know how to say "Do you have a zircon encrusted tweezer to hold it for me". Perhaps one of our more learned colleagues can help with the translation.

I've only read the opening post. It's so uninspiring and pointlessly negative (yep mate, you've succeeded in being negative just like those you're attacking - so let's label you a hypocrite, ok?) that there's no point in going further. It's an exercise in selectivity. It pays no mind to the vast number of intelligent, well-thought-out posts spread throughout the website. I'm not defending Thaivisa, which I've always regarded as an exercise in cynicism, just pointing out that the positive posts are everywhere on the site -- informative and thought-provoking. Sure, some sections have more drop-kicks than others, but if you concentrate on them, then that is all you will see (or read, rather). There are always people like that, but they only become a bother if you let them. Sorry, OP, but given the tenor of your usual good posts, I think this one was "sauce"-induced.

5 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Yea but there are only like 100 people in Australian and you got Hugh Jackman, Russle Crowe, Mel Gibson and that wierdly hot looking babe that played the powerful elf in Lord of the Rings. That takes care of your national debt.

Oh yeah and Hugo Weaving. The Matrix dude. 

Cheap Charlie. Take it.

Have fun with the figures. Australia's population is 23 million, America's is over 200 million. So the total wealth in the USA is greater. Look over your shoulder at the Chinese with a population of 1.4 billion.

Dear me, I do have to keep adding to your education. Russell Crowe is a New Zealand citizen. Mel Gibson was born in the USA.

3 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

I've only read the opening post. It's so uninspiring and pointlessly negative (yep mate, you've succeeded in being negative just like those you're attacking - so let's label you a hypocrite, ok?) that there's no point in going further. It's an exercise in selectivity. It pays no mind to the vast number of intelligent, well-thought-out posts spread throughout the website. I'm not defending Thaivisa, which I've always regarded as an exercise in cynicism, just pointing out that the positive posts are everywhere on the site -- informative and thought-provoking. Sure, some sections have more drop-kicks than others, but if you concentrate on them, then that is all you will see (or read, rather). There are always people like that, but they only become a bother if you let them. Sorry, OP, but given the tenor of your usual good posts, I think this one was "sauce"-induced.

IMO 90 % of posts on TV are a condescedning ,,,,,,,,,,,,and at 5.20 AM, i realy shouls get some kip and not posy anythign nanywhre 

Dear me, I do have to keep adding to your education. Russell Crowe is a New Zealand citizen.

Interesting, thanks for your sharing your knowledge [emoji106]
Could you please educate us further by advising when was the last time that Russell Crowe LIVED in New Zealand?

7 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

It pays no mind to the vast number of intelligent, well-thought-out posts spread throughout the website.

Im not denying that those arent here, its just that sooner or later, they degenerate. Look at this one. The Aussies here are showing off. ????

1 hour ago, Nemises said:

Could you please educate us further by advising when was the last time that Russell Crowe LIVED in New Zealand?

Yeah well what about Nicole Kidman, Byron Brown and Breaker Morant. Who says that Americans have no sense of the world! I watch this video all the time!

4 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Dont need a gun when..........

https://youtu.be/ufDTDUPZrag

Donk always reminded me of Mongo (Allex Karras) in Blazing Saddles.

But hey you are a mod, this is off topic! Why arent you suspending yourself? Or ssssssusssssspending me for questioning you why you aren't suspending you!

Never mind, I just lost myself. Ill suspend myself and go find a boat to ride on. But in the interim I have a new complaint!

I bought a 7-11 Pineapple pie (one of my personal favs and a good break from healthy, oil based Pad Thai omelets which I buy and dress up with ersatz cheese sauce) and it was light on the filling. I didnt get my 12 baht worth! Its clearly the fault of some greedy corporate exploiter who seeks to drive small local bakeries out of business! How can I return it once I ate it?

15 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

But hey you are a mod, this is off topic! Why arent you suspending yourself? Or ssssssusssssspending me for questioning you why you aren't suspending you!

Never mind, I just lost myself. Ill suspend myself and go find a boat to ride on. But in the interim I have a new complaint!

I bought a 7-11 Pineapple pie (one of my personal favs and a good break from healthy, oil based Pad Thai omelets which I buy and dress up with ersatz cheese sauce) and it was light on the filling. I didnt get my 12 baht worth! Its clearly the fault of some greedy corporate exploiter who seeks to drive small local bakeries out of business! How can I return it once I ate it?

You actually believe thats Pineapple ???....????

Just for you.......

https://youtu.be/bVpypcLbbIE

Given myself a warning, wish it was a holiday ! ????

2 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Ape man needs to use a smiley from time to time his written tone is pure ignorant.

15 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

You havent seen that in Thailand? Some mangled body oozing blood and guts in the street while some guy walks past eating a slice and filming with his cell phone. I read *redacted name of Thai news site filled with all sorts of horrors* every day, point at the corpse while eating a Sai grok is it?

That never happens to me, but I dont know how to say "Do you have a zircon encrusted tweezer to hold it for me". Perhaps one of our more learned colleagues can help with the translation.

most of the classy Thermae ladies prefer sapphires, you'll never get good service with just zircon

10 hours ago, Nemises said:

Interesting, thanks for your sharing your knowledge emoji106.png

I don't understand why this snippet of information is important to you. AFAIK, he divides his time between Australia and the USA. No idea how long he has been doing that.

8 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

You really are in the wrong place in Thailand. I buy fresh sweet corn, pineapple, mangos, mangosteens, bananas and grapes from the roadside stalls on Lamphun Road. All healthy food. Why are you stuffing yourself with the orts and detritus of the 7/11 factory floor? Why are you living in a city with enough traffic exhaust fumes to asphyxiate your good self? Have you no fear of drowning in a city that is 1 metre above sea level?

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You really are in the wrong place in Thailand. I buy fresh sweet corn, pineapple, mangos, mangosteens, bananas and grapes from the roadside stalls on Lamphun Road. All healthy food. Why are you stuffing yourself with the orts and detritus of the 7/11 factory floor? Why are you living in a city with enough traffic exhaust fumes to asphyxiate your good self? Have you no fear of drowning in a city that is 1 metre above sea level?

You’re not from the Netherlands, are you?

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Orts and detritus indeed. As if the fine bbbbakers of 7-11 would use anything other than the finest Thai Pineapples for their pies. And as if you cant get a fresh veggie here. Why the Fresh Mart here has fresher and livelier veggies than those sitting in the bars of Loi Kroh.

And now you are insulting the Big Mango from your lofty perch up there in the highlands? Exhaust fumes? At least I dont have to flee from the smoke of thousands of acres burning every year. Plus I have scuba gear. Plus the operative word is "live". People live in Bangkok. They go to CM to die. Thats what the guys in Pattaya tell me where I go there to learn about Thai culture.

12 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

well? Im waiting.

Calm down, man!.  Balo may be struggling to prioritise and rank his woes, his trials and tribulations.

We should be helping him, perhaps with prioritisation: start with the most urgent....

Or suggestions: Balo, how are your bowels? Are your movements regular and firm?

There is too little empathy for our fellow man, too little willingness to walk a mile in his shoes (probably for fear of verucas).  

We need to be bigger than that, more thoughtful, and carry a clean pair of socks

3 minutes ago, booty call said:

Pattaya is not and never has involved Thai culture.  Not for the last three or four decades anyway.  You've a lot to learn.

He should start with learning the perils of wanton and reckless irony, for fear that his pearls of irony fall on stoney ground

1 minute ago, StreetCowboy said:

Or suggestions: Bilo, how are your bowels? Are your movements regular and firm?

You're mocking the guy.  He may have genuine concerns and openly mocking him on the forum could be detrimental to his mental health.

For someone with over 17 thousands posts I would expect more compassion for a fellow poster.  

2 minutes ago, booty call said:

You're mocking the guy.  He may have genuine concerns and openly mocking him on the forum could be detrimental to his mental health.

For someone with over 17 thousands posts I would expect more compassion for a fellow poster.  

He’s been here long enough to know that if you want sympathy, you don’t come to the pub, general, or world news.  Maybe the Pattaya restaurant reviews forum would be better...

Just now, StreetCowboy said:

He’s been here long enough to know that if you want sympathy, you don’t come to the pub, general, or world news.  Maybe the Pattaya restaurant reviews forum would be better...

Not sympathy but empathy, my friend.  Big difference and one day you might need the same courtesy afforded to your good self.  

15 minutes ago, booty call said:

Pattaya is not and never has involved Thai culture.  Not for the last three or four decades anyway.  You've a lot to learn.

Really? Well in Soi 6 the girls were all dressed up like Turkeys for Thanksgiving. One of the girls to me that it was to honour the Goddess of Poultry, and they had a box there for us to donate for poor orphans. So like she told me, I gave 1000B and made merit.  And then some Brit jumped off the pier into the water, and a guy in an Orange Vest with a Number on it (he told me that all experts on Thai culture get numbered orange vests) told me that was because  the Thai Thanksgiving was also called Loy Falang. 

Did you have a traditional festival like that?

So thanks for your advice, but I think the guys in the Orange Vests and the girls in Soi 6 know more....

Archived