Ex Gf Has Put A Curse On Me !

Jeffery Stanthorpe

Hi all,

I was down on Soi 8 couple of days ago for nice quiet daytime drinking session. :D

I ended up staying longer than planned was a little :o and ended up chatting these gals in a beer-bar ( not sure which one)

Its all abit hazy but my ex gf appears ( haven’t seen her for 6 months)

No ‘hello’ but she starts giving me some grief in Cambodian or some other lingo she uses up there ! then she storms off . :D

So one of these gals translats that she had put some kind of a curse on me via some local nut back in Buriram.

She was always a little crazy, talking about ghosts and weird stuff that happened up there :D

She seemed pretty concerned about it and told me I should be very careful :bah:

Anyway several drinks later I decide to go home and what happens next !!!!! crashed my new honda wave into the local 7/11 a block away from my apartment .. :D

Luckilly only got some scratches but busted up the bike pretty good so had to walk back to apartment ...

Think I should be concered about the curse or is it just a coincedence, ????

Hi all,

I was down on Soi 8 couple of days ago for nice quiet daytime drinking session. :D

I ended up staying longer than planned was a little :o and ended up chatting these gals in a beer-bar ( not sure which one)

No ‘hello’ but she starts giving me some grief in Cambodian or some other lingo she uses up there ! then she storms off . :D

So one of these gals translats that she had put some kind of a curse on me via some local nut back in Buriram.

She was always a little crazy, talking about ghosts and weird stuff that happened up there :D

Anyway several drinks later I decide to go home and what happens next !!!!! crashed my new honda wave into the local 7/11 a block away from my apartment .. :D

Luckilly only got some scratches but busted up the bike pretty good so had to walk back to apartment ...

Did you wake up with any rashes?

Have you still got all your wedding tackle?

My grandmother of Swiss Background believed in curses and was very superstitious. There is not much truth in curses unless you are a believer she said....meaning if you believe a curse will bring you ill fortune then it most likely will happen.If you don't believe then you are safe.Works in reverse too I only believe in good luck.

Even if it is a wind up it's still a funny subject. the truth is all these girls from Buriam will first put a "love or money curse" on you, when that doesn't work they go back to the witch doctor and put an "evil" cursre on you.

If the first one didn't work than why would the second one?

I've never been to Buriam, I wonder how many falang financed houses are up there compared to chiapoon?

Those Buriam girls scare the crap out of me! I would say thay the drink caused you to crash, which unfortunately means that your future punishment is still coming! :o

what is with these Buriram gals, with their stories of ghosts and stuff.

I was supposed to go visit her place last Songran but couldn't go as my nerves were fried due a week long drinking session with some pals that came over to visit .

Man ! she was p*ssed with me :D

anyway have sent the maid out to get the bike sorted out.....

I guess I'll try and but this thing in the back of my head...

thanks for input :D

It is highly unlikely that your ex-girlfiend has the occult knowledge and/or expertise to invoke a spirit during pre-meditated ritual to specifically harm yourself.

Maledictions are amongst the most difficult magickal acts to control and master.

Don't allow your fears to reduce yourself to a gibbering wreck. This is the only real danger.

Hi all,

Are you an idiot or what??!!

Write out 10,000 times: I will not drink and drive.

Thank God that you didn't kill someone.

Hi all,

Write out 10,000 times: I will not drink and drive.

That should keep him away from Soi 8 for a while :bah:

Some say a serious curse can be purchased in the neighborhood of 5,000 baht.

Well you can buy as many from me as you like at only 2000 baht each and after 10 years if the curse hasn`t worked I`ll give you a 100% refund :o

I'll do it for a mere 1000 baht. Satisfaction guaranteed! If after 50 years the curse hasn't worked just go to my gravesite for a full refund.

Some say a serious curse can be purchased in the neighborhood of 5,000 baht.

Well you can buy as many from me as you like at only 2000 baht each and after 10 years if the curse hasn`t worked I`ll give you a 100% refund :o

I'll do it for a mere 1000 baht. Satisfaction guaranteed! If after 50 years the curse hasn't worked just go to my gravesite for a full refund.

Curse these market forces at work again.

With such competition I will have to drop out of the running.....I could hardly cover my expenses at this price :D

Edited by Pattaya_Fox

No ‘hello’ but she starts giving me some grief in Cambodian or some other lingo she uses up there ! then she storms off . :o

OK, from Buriram the local lingo may be Khmer or Lao, but whichever - they both cuss good.

Unless the Honda Wave was something special to you (is that possible? Nahhh, not a Honda Wave for Krissakes) then the crash was just your own idiocy - what will come will be far, far worsw.

A pi baa (crazy ghost) is just another name for farang, so don't worry about that.

If you watch any evening TV on the Thai channels, you'll see the sorts of demons and ghosts that all Isaarn believes in, and they will do you all sorts of nasty tricks, if called upon to do so.

So quit drinking in Soi 8. They will get you if you stay there. Be warned! Give it up!

Try Soi Yodsak for a change.

in an earlier pattaya life, i sold my house lock stock and barrel to my aussie mate. years later, his thai wife decided that some of the pillows needed restuffing. she cut open one of the pillows and found a piece of paper or cloth inside with thai writing and glyphs which basically said that "as long as my head rested on these pillows, i would not look at another woman"

my mates wife pleaded with him not to tell me at the time as that would be bad luck. he eventually told me long after my separation and divorce.

i recall that my ex- wife had taken to seeing a "black" ajaan out by hua yai (you know the type, bearded, unkempt hair and wearing an animal skin) for guidance. i guess the blessings from the more conventional monks wasn't good enough?

either way, the curse didn't work!

In my days living in Africa I actually knew some guys ( African ) who believed so fervently in the curse bestowed upon them that they became ill and passed away. I suspect it wasn't the curse itself but the undying ( no pun intended ) belief of the witch doctors powers. So if you believe then, " up to you ". :o

don't get the innuendos regarding my name,

anyway got through the week end without any mishaps,

was recovering slowly from a massive hangover yesterday and got news that my ex-wife is trying to track me down !

have posted elsewhere regarding some advice

To be on the safe side chant "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo". This will reverse any witchcraft that has been put on you.