"I only meant to hit her once - but she wouldn't go down" - attacker's excuse stuns reporters

webfact

5 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Why are the excuses always so pitiful? These low life people always want to try to put part of the blame on the victim. Can none of them actually accept responsibility for their awful actions?

Responsibility ?  In Thailand ?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

That just might be true..

If he smoked ganja-Yarndi in Australian parlance-he might have just been a poorly motivated,ill educated loser bludging of any hard working female he could find..

And the incipient paranoia wouldn't be a bother as,after all.he'd be on the internet all day anyway.

But wait..for some reason or another they still get locked up after punching their mothers out over the pension checks...

Strange that.

imho,  people should have a legal choice to alter their consciousness with something less harmful than the most destructive drug ever consumed by man - alcohol.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

imho,  people should have a legal choice to alter their consciousness with something less harmful than the most destructive drug ever consumed by man - alcohol.

Sorry-I have seen plenty of demotivated losers on ganja.

Tho' I would agree that if you want an immediate disinhibited  response then alcohol is hard to beat.

Nevertheless, if you want to meet a bunch of Anglo-Celtic demotivated creeps playing the X-box and bonging on for want of anything better to do do...try Australia.

10% of the population is too drug raddled to participate financially,socially and culturally in any meaningful way.

Edited by Odysseus123
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Why are the excuses always so pitiful? These low life people always want to try to put part of the blame on the victim. Can none of them actually accept responsibility for their awful actions?

Have you ever heard of a Thai accepting responsibility for anything? I have lived here over 25 years and can remember only one occasion, when someone's dog ran out and bit took me and the owner took me to a clinic and paid all the expenses.

10 hours ago, smedly said:

you think he has a brain ?

I hope this scumbag gets a nice long holiday in Bangkok Hilton where I am sure he will be very deservedly treated by his fellow inmates

Yes, because as everybody knows, the majority of inmates at the Bangkok Hilton are actually, top-hole, A-1 chaps with a strong sense of morality.

21 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Not buying his “ only meant to hit her once “ plea !!

His intention was to hit her until she went down aiding the robbery !!

Well, yes, that was obviously his intention, as he explained-- it's just that he expected her to go under with one blow.