who wants a 1password.com 1 year membership?

4evermaat

I have a few invites for 1password.com families membership good for 1 year.  I figured I would share it with some of the TVF family.

1password.com is a password keeper that stores password, credit cards, or any sensitive information in an encrypted format.  You can auto-fill browser or program forms, and keeps your passwords encrypted.   You just have to keep track of "1 password" and then you can reference any information that you choose to store in the vault.   There are Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS versions.  

- Only for 1password 7 Not good for older versions of 1password (that do not support 1password.com membership licenses)

- New memberships only.  (existing memberships may have to use a new email and export/import keychain vault).

- Family memberships cover up to 5 persons per membership; unlimited devices per person.  

** Send a PM with the invitation request **

Last day for invites is Nov 30th, 2018 or when they all run out.  The invite will still be valid for 3-4 weeks from the date of issue; I doubt anyone will wait that long.

Any non-invitation questions can be asked here.

Happy [belated] Thanksgiving.

Archived