Coffee Beans

ellathai

Ok l have taken the plunge.

Ordered a auto coffee maker and grinder but have no knowledge of good or bad coffee beans, have read there is some real yukky ones out there.

Could any experience coffee drinkers recommend your favorite brand and where to get it. l drink it black and no sugar.

Cheers

Ellathai

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Horace Lamb said:

Yes and many local stores.

What kind of whole beans does Lotus and Macro carry and what would you recommend to the fellow? If it is going to be a local store recommendation then we would have to know where the fellow lives which is the comment I made that you took exception to.  (hoisted on your own petard.)

3 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

What kind of whole beans does Lotus and Macro carry and what would you recommend to the fellow? If it is going to be a local store recommendation then we would have to know where the fellow lives which is the comment I made that you took exception to.  (hoisted on your own petard.)

Big bags of beans available in many outlets.  Not necessary as 3-in-one is much easier. 

3 minutes ago, Horace Lamb said:

Big bags of beans available in many outlets.  Not necessary as 3-in-one is much easier. 

You mean that instant stuff made with African fly droppings as the main flavor? 

God forbid.  That's why bought a coffee maker and grinder because he had a palate. 

3-in-1 is great coffee for people who don't like coffee. Why anyone would recommend it to someone who does like coffee I don't know.

It's like someone asking for a recommendation on which cheese would go best with a Cabaret/Shiraz, and someone chiming in with Cheesy Mama noodles.

I just created a little online store for my Restaurant & Bakery, where I also sell Coffee Beans. We use the brand Delta in our Restaurant. In my humble opinion this is some of the best coffee I have had. They are planted, grown, harvested and roasted on the same property. I have quite a few regulars that come by and get the beans here.

Have a look here:

https://www.peppersbakery.com/store.html

10 minutes ago, NiwPix said:

I just created a little online store for my Restaurant & Bakery, where I also sell Coffee Beans. We use the brand Delta in our Restaurant. In my humble opinion this is some of the best coffee I have had. They are planted, grown, harvested and roasted on the same property. I have quite a few regulars that come by and get the beans here.

Have a look here:

Cheers will put in an order tomorrow

Start by buying a kilo of your favorite "brew" at your local coffee shop.  Best to start with something you know you enjoy, experiment from there.....  Enjoy!  Well worth the investment, if you're a coffee lover.

45 minutes ago, NiwPix said:

Have a look here:

Nice looking menu.  See you next time we're in Ubon...

Archived