Blackboard Paint & A Suzuki Jeep Centre

mallmagician

Hi All,

Am looking for a can or 2 of Blackboard paint. Not sure where to start. Anyone?

Also, am wanting to get the loose steering fixed on my Suzuki Caribean and maybe some other little bits. Is there a Suzuki garage in CM?

Thanks

Phil

As far as paint goes, just about any of the paint shops around town, especially on Chotana. Failing that Homepro will have it.

The main Suzuki dealership is out on the Doi Saket road not too far past the San Sai market on the right. You will have to go past it and do a "U" turn and come back to it. Fully equipped workshop and they speak English, well at least the boss does!

Edit for phone number...053380744

Edited by Maejo Man

The workshop that fix my car is very good at off road jeep , Most of the Tour jeep and the red pick up is fix there .

same go for my celica , my brother mazda coupe and my father benz ,

if you need location PM me . i don't wnana too many to know . he is already kinda pack every day .

so more people knowing may mean be getting my car service slower .

as for color , my suggestion is if it not big paste a sticker over it , since jeep look cool with alot of the 4X4 off road sticker and all kinda fancy sticker over it .

if you looking for paint . of some of the common color and you want to DIY . go for a cheap tub of paint that some of the local shop can mix it for you .

i know a few which i use to restore my classic cars .

what you can do is take out your Fuel tank cover . with that you go mix a tub for about 600-1200b a gallon

white and black is cheaper at about

280-600 baht ,

you can get half gallon

thing to note , when teh paint is MIXED . ask for the formula and keep it so next time you can get the same color .

but should not be a problem as chiangmai

you can also choose from a color chart which give you a range of jeep color .

Good luck if you have more question PM or ask here and i see what i can do to help

Edited by Ta22

The workshop that fix my car is very good at off road jeep , Most of the Tour jeep and the red pick up is fix there .

Dont mean any offence, but if they are the ones servicing the "red pick up trucks" (songtaews).. Then i would seriously think twice before i let them touch my vehicle.. :o

Dont mean any offence, but if they are the ones servicing the "red pick up trucks" (songtaews).. Then i would seriously think twice before i let them touch my vehicle.. :D

Hey mate, didn't you know that a mandatory part of the service of Songtaews is to ensure that they produce more diesel fumes and smoke than before the service :o

Dont mean any offence, but if they are the ones servicing the "red pick up trucks" (songtaews).. Then i would seriously think twice before i let them touch my vehicle.. :bah:

Hey mate, didn't you know that a mandatory part of the service of Songtaews is to ensure that they produce more diesel fumes and smoke than before the service :o

:D :D :D :D

well is just a suggestion . yes there service the red pickup taxi . but to said something like this even before . you know about the workshop is just off balance .

anyway - would be happy you avoid workshop - cos have no intention to tell you also whahahhahahhahahaha

- anyway there also do like alot of off road jeep that bring people to tour - he is one of the better jeep workshop i see .

at good price .

- if your idea of red pickup is those run down pickup - then maybe you had not saw those Dmax , Vigo Red pick up running around .

anyway - good luck with workshop hunting .

well is just a suggestion . yes there service the red pickup taxi . but to said something like this even before . you know about the workshop is just off balance .

anyway - would be happy you avoid workshop - cos have no intention to tell you also whahahhahahhahahaha

Do you promise not to tell me ?? :o