Aot Website

onzestan

Hi There,

Today I stumbled on the AOT website : http://www.airportthai.co.th/airportnew/su...dex.asp?lang=en

I find it very informative with some cool interactive maps of all the levels.

Some pages however (sample parking fee's) only in Thai so if you cannot read Thai

make sure your translator is at hand.

Regards

Onzestan

Edited by onzestan

Hi There,

Today I stumbled on the AOT website : http://www.airportthai.co.th/airportnew/su...dex.asp?lang=en

I find it very informative with some cool interactive maps of all the levels.

Some pages however (sample parking fee's) only in Thai so if you cannot read Thai

make sure your translator is at hand.

Regards

Onzestan

Would be nice if the Airport would be as good as mentioned on this website " pride of the nation ?" :o

Yes, my colleagues and I made that web site. Not bad I think, although, yes, I admit some sections are out of date now. That's what happens when you leave it for them to continue updating by themselves!

Edited by dantilley

Yes, my colleagues and I made that web site.

Nice to know whom to applaud – or to blame – for a website. There is one thing that puzzles me:

Visa On Arrival

Passengers without entry visas (please see “List of countries” section below) are able to obtain visas at the arrival counter. A fee of 300 Baht must be paid and two pictures of one inch size are required (express photo service fee for four photos is 120 Baht). The length of stay is limited. Please check the link below.

-- List of countries whose citizens get a tourist VISA automatically on arrival

Switzerland is on that list of countries but I do not get a visa automatically on arrival nor do I have to pay 300 Baht and give two photos. I get a visa-exempt entry stamp for a visit of maximum 30 days, at no fee.

--

Maestro

Yes, my colleagues and I made that web site.

Nice to know whom to applaud – or to blame – for a website. There is one thing that puzzles me:

Visa On Arrival

Passengers without entry visas (please see “List of countries” section below) are able to obtain visas at the arrival counter. A fee of 300 Baht must be paid and two pictures of one inch size are required (express photo service fee for four photos is 120 Baht). The length of stay is limited. Please check the link below.

-- List of countries whose citizens get a tourist VISA automatically on arrival

Switzerland is on that list of countries but I do not get a visa automatically on arrival nor do I have to pay 300 Baht and give two photos. I get a visa-exempt entry stamp for a visit of maximum 30 days, at no fee.

--

Maestro

Thanks, that's down to the CMS that AOT are using to keep the site up to date - I'll let them know...

@dantilley

There seems to be another bug on this website. If you go to "Human Resources > Apply Online"

go get the following error:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e37'

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'tblJobType'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.

/airportnew/main/apply.asp, line 140

Two major flaws in the flight information.

Flight Number: TG 960

Thai Airways International

Time From To Terminal Plane Type Days

17:45 Bangkok Arlanda 1 - - - - F - Su

17:45 Bangkok Arlanda 1 M Tu W Th - Sa -

1) Times shown are not the local times .

2) Actual times for specific flights are not shown.

Edited by kalaminsa

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for these comments, looks like they've been buggering around with it after we gave it to them. Will report back to them on these points...

Times shown are still offset by the time difference between Thailand and my location.

eg 17:45 shown instead + 17:45 +6hours ie 23:45

What are these clowns up to ?

BTW The PSC is still 500 baht according to the site.