Condoms

My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married.

There was only one little thing bothering me. It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight mini skirts, and generally was bra-less.

One day "little sister" called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me." I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top, she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me.

I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and quickly headed straight towards my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.

And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.

Nice Joke ! Next time don't miss the opportunity .... :o Buddy here are some great deals for you ........... !!

We give you TOTALLY FREE CONDOMS for your car, discreetly packaged and shipped. No purchase necessary and no shipping fees, just great Brand Name Condoms. We have researched the top FDA APPROVED condoms and styles to bring you the safest and most pleasurable assortment of condoms, female condoms and lubricants right to your doorstep.

Why still single ? Why not have plenty of Condoms around in your car for your spouse sister ? We make it easy for you to Get Totally Free Condoms on the Internet, for your cars. We take the hassle out of getting Condoms, be prepared for those unexpected opportunities and neighbouring offers.

Choose from a huge assortment of free condoms and free personal lubricants to experiment, sample and have fun with your partner such as: Trojan®, Lifestyles, Durex, Contempo, Reality female condoms, Night Light and more! In styles such as Extra Sensitive, Ribbed, Studded, Lasting Pleasure, Colors, Flavors, Glow in the Dark, Her Pleasure, Snugger Fit, Shared Sensation and many, many more !

As a one of the leaders in providing free condoms, we know how important it is to have your condoms shipped safely and discreetly, all of our products are shipped in plain, high quality packaging. The word condom or any sexual explicated comments or materials will not appear on your packages.

We think of all of our users as being smart, safe, sexy and ready for those unexpected or expected deals, where you need a condom or hopefully two condoms. Whether you're single or in a relationship, why not have plenty of condoms around?

In addition to supplying you with free condoms we also have a great deal of safe sex educational information, to help you make healthy choices about having sex. So, if your thinking about having sex, please educate yourself about CONDOM FACTS, HIV/AIDS and other STD's first.

Females: Be prepared with the best free female condoms. Reality female condoms are a safe and pleasurable way to protect your self. It gives you the control you need and the full protection today's society requires. The loose-fitting design allows for maximum sensitivity and heat transfer.