Great news for Ozzies.

1 hour ago, cleverman said:

Go back to page one and read again. Of course false claims is lying, what are you on about? And what have my mates got to do with my op? I would have got back to you sooner but I have just got back from the weekly chicken and champers breakfast do. 

Holding a dialogue with you is like banging my head against the wall, you obviously dont understand the queens english or maybe you just prefer to give your opinions and everyone else is wrong

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Expattaff1308 said:

Holding a dialogue with you is like banging my head against the wall, you obviously dont understand the queens english or maybe you just prefer to give your opinions and everyone else is wrong

It will feel good when you stop doing it!

Queen's English old chap!

• Like 1

Every time someone critises me, I ask them what is the basis for their critism, not one response. Now I'm being told that my op differs to what was posted on the web. In my op I said that the embassy official, not bar talk or a mate of mine as somebody has made up, told me that they are going to stop verifying income on stat decs. On the website the embassy said that they are going to stop issuing stat decs about income. Well well, Lo and behold, almost identical statements. And for the bloke that recons that only my druken Ozzie mates lie on stat decs, wake up. 

Every time someone critises me, I ask them what is the basis for their critism, not one response. Now I'm being told that my op differs to what was posted on the web. In my op I said that the embassy official, not bar talk or a mate of mine as somebody has made up, told me that they are going to stop verifying income on stat decs. On the website the embassy said that they are going to stop issuing stat decs about income. Well well, Lo and behold, almost identical statements. And for the bloke that recons that only my druken Ozzie mates lie on stat decs, wake up. 

What is wrong with you? The website clearly says can not VERIFY income 

You say your mate said they will stop verifying income on stat decs.. HOW IS THAT possible when they were never verified in the first place!

You've been told this a number of times.

Many are giving you proof based on their criticizing.

Your mental health is in question now

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AGareth2 said:

I call this total thread BS

I justify all I say. Can you justify your comment?

2 hours ago, poohy said:

Interesting read

i do not use income method nor am I ozzie

It does however seem there is a plethora well 6 pages based on a passing conversation on the way to the bar and NOTHING has changed for anyone, as no embassy ( i would dare to include the Australian one) is going to take time and resources to verify stuff before certifying it which is seemingly what immigration wants..... although they probably dont know  what they want either.

"" In my op I said that the embassy official, not bar talk or a mate of mine as somebody has made up, told me that they are going to stop verifying income on stat decs."

Really? They never verified in the first place so how can they stop?

Your posts are getting embarrassing to read..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, madmen said:

What is wrong with you? The website clearly says can not VERIFY income

You've been told this a number of times.

Everyone is giving you proof based on their criticizing.

Your mental health is in question now

Again, you are correct, as I said. The website clearly states they cannot verify income. They have been doing it in stat decs, and I have told you all why stat decs can't be used for that purpose. Google Aust commonwealth govt about validity of stat decs . Whose mental health? If you have any problem with that ,take it up with our prime minister. You will never win an argument with me, I do give you full marks for trying though. 

Again, you are correct, as I said. The website clearly states they cannot verify income. They have been doing it in stat decs, and I have told you all why stat decs can't be used for that purpose. Google Aust commonwealth govt about validity of stat decs . Whose mental health? If you have any problem with that ,take it up with our prime minister. You will never win an argument with me, I do give you full marks for trying though. 

It's like debating with a 5 year old. You say what you want and ignore any logic

"told me that they are going to stop verifying income on stat decs."

When did they actually verify income on stat decs?

Looking completely foolish now lol

If English is not your first language then please tell us. It will be a lot easier on you

1 hour ago, madmen said:

It's like debating with a 5 year old. You say what you want and ignore any logic

"told me that they are going to stop verifying income on stat decs."

When did they actually verify income on stat decs?

Looking completely foolish now lol

If English is not your first language then please tell us. It will be a lot easier on you

The oz embassy hast been verifying income on stat decs for at least 15 years. Ask any Ozzie that. Then, you may apologise. Which ,of course, you can't. Mate, give it a rest, nothing you have posted is factual. 

The oz embassy hast been verifying income on stat decs for at least 15 years. Ask any Ozzie that. Then, you may apologise. Which ,of course, you can't. Mate, give it a rest, nothing you have posted is factual. 

Wrong again

They have been witnessing signatures. You are clearly stuck not understanding a stat dec. They don't even need to read it. It's not there business. Do you understand what verify means? You clearly don't

Do you enjoy getting beat up?

They... Are... Not... Verifying...please please use an on line dictionary surely you can't be this dense

Slow enough?

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, madmen said:

Wrong again

They have been witnessing signatures. You are clearly stuck not understanding a stat dec. They don't even need to read it. It's not there business. Do you understand what verify means? You clearly don't

Do you enjoy getting beat up?

They... Are... Not... Verifying...please please use an on line dictionary surely you can't be this dense

Slow enough?

Witnessing signatures is verifying their authenticity. I never said they have to read it. I told you to google the difference between verify and certify. As for who has problems with the English language, I suggest you should look up on "an on line dictionary" the usage of there and their. Surely you can't be so dense as to not know the difference. Once again, shot down in flames. 

12 minutes ago, cleverman said:

Witnessing signatures is verifying their authenticity. I never said they have to read it. I told you to google the difference between verify and certify. As for who has problems with the English language, I suggest you should look up on "an on line dictionary" the usage of there and their. Surely you can't be so dense as to not know the difference. Once again, shot down in flames. 

You actually have not stated anything of worth including your op. 

Stop with the "read my op". Most have and its meaningless. Despite numerous members pointing out why you should not have even posted this breaking news..." Great news for Aussies"...topic, you dig a hole for yourself with every post. Truely embarrassing. 

Edited by DrJack54
Error
  • Like 1

Your post above #102 clearly says " verifying income" 

So are they witnessing signatures or verifying income? Witnessing a signature is NOT Verifying an income. Your a troll or intensely s****d

You have some serious issues around comprehension and the basic English language

You are to far out your depth to continue debating.

Google dictionary is your friend. I suggest you go back to your OP and start using it.

Bye Mr cleverman [emoji23]

• Like 1