Worst Joke Ever 2024

Two men are changing in the dressing rooms after playing a game of badminton.

After showering, one of them puts on bra and pants. 
"Heh, what's going on here?" asks his mate, "how long have you been wearing these?" 
"Ever since my wife found them in my car," he replies. 

• Like 2

A man went along to a 'spooks' evening at the local Town Hall to hear guest speakers talk about their strange experiences. Sitting at the back, he couldn't hear all that was being said and he began to doze off when suddenly one of the speakers asked loudly, 
"Now come on, don't be shy, there must be someone here whose had a relationship with a ghost?" 
Without thinking, the man put his hand up and was asked to come down to the front. 
"Ladies and Gentlemen, this gentlemen here has kindly volunteered to tell us about his intimate relationship with a ghost. Please give him a warm hand." 
But the man had come to a sudden halt. 
"Ghost!" he exclaimed. "I thought you said goats." 

So a technical recruiter I've been working with, a gorgeous young blond, called me up and said "Great news!  I've got 2 openings for you!"  I immediately answered in my most salacious voice "I know... ????  " there was a pause for a minute then she just sighed and said "<deleted>" and I said 'Actually I prefer the other one" 

51 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Most people go for a “ Bob “ !!

( apologies to all the Roberts on here ).

I would have thought a "bob" (old shilling) was cheap for his services or would that be a quick bob in and a bob out before *rsing about and parting good friends? I am of course talking tongue in cheek as the two gay friends Gerald Fitsbob and Bob Fitzgerald commented.

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 1

I would have thought a "bob" (old shilling) was cheap for his services or would that be a quick bob in and a bob out before *rsing about and parting good friends? I am of course talking tongue in cheek as the two gay friends Gerald Fitsbob and Bob Fitzgerald commented.

I was thinking about the “ bob “ hairstyle but your dirty mind was on overtime..... again!!
  • Thanks 1