Worst Joke Ever 2024

ae.jpg.5f61e5d6a812209deb299e0813c10c27.jpg

I promise to stop grating on you (in small bits)

So lets stop grating on each other and get back to grinding each other up the wrong (I mean) the correct way.

Lets continue to have fun.  It was cheesy while it lasted.

I suggest we get onto a new topic.????

Edited by scottiejohn
major connection problems my end. As the bishop said to the actress!
  • Like 1

Four expectant fathers pace back and forth in a Bangkok hospital waiting room while their wives/partners are in labour.

The nurse enters and tells the first man, "Congratulations, you're the father of twins!"
"What a coincidence," the man says. "I work for the Bangkok Twinning Association Department."
A little later, the nurse returns and tells the second man, "You are the father of triplets!"
"That's really an incredible coincidence," he answers, "considering I work for the 3M Company."
An hour later, the nurse tells the third man that his wife has just given birth to quadruplets. The man says, "That's insane! I work for the Four Seasons hotel just round the corner. What a weird coincidence, especially with the previous two fathers!"
After hearing this latest news, everyone's attention turns to the fourth expectant father, who has just fainted. He slowly regains consciousness and whispers to the attending nurse,

"I knew I shouldn't have taken that job at the 20Baht store."

• Like 1

A man pulls over to the side of the road after a police car flashes him to do so.

"How long have you been riding around without rear lights?" asked the officer.

"Oh, no!" screamed the man, jumping out of the car.

"Wait 'til my family finds out!"

"Where's your family?" the officer asked.

"They're in the Caravan that was hitched to the car!"

Edited by scottiejohn

Two brooms were hanging in the cupboard and after a while they got to know each other so well, they decided to get married.

One broom was, of course, the bride broom, the other the groom broom.

The bride broom looked very beautiful in her white dress.

The groom broom was handsome and suave in his tuxedo.

The wedding was lovely.

After the wedding, at the wedding dinner, the bride-broom leaned over and whispered to the groom-broom,

'Great news darling, I think I am going to have a little broom.'

'Impossible,' said the groom broom ...

'We haven't even swept together.'

• Like 2

If you're British (or at least following Brexit) you might appreciate this one... Taken from an HYS (Have Your Say) comment on a BBC News Brexit article... 

I wasn't born British, and despite living here for many a year sometimes still struggle with British humour. So I hope you don't mind me asking: When it comes to Brexit, is this some real world adaptation of the Muppets show?!

I mean first there was Kermit Cameron and Animal Farage, then some ABBA-dancing Miss Piggy, now it's Fozzie Boris backed by Rizzo-The-Mogg, and I still don't get it...

It would be funny if it wasn't so true!!!