Worst Joke Ever 2024

A parishioner who only attends church on holidays is leaving church after Easter mass.

The preacher is standing at the door to shake hands. He grabs the parishioner by the hand and pulls him aside. "You need to join the Army of the Lord!" the pastor tells the parishioner.
The parishioner replies, "I'm already in the Army of the Lord, pastor."
The pastor questions, "Then how come I don't see you in church except at Christmas and Easter?"

The parishioner whispers, "I'm in the secret service."

• Like 2

On the first day of Hanukkah, a grandmother is giving her grandson directions to her new apartment.

He is coming to visit with his new wife.

"You come to the front door of the condominium complex. I am in apartment 2B. There is a big panel at the front door. With your elbow, push button 2B. I'll buzz you in. Come inside and the elevator is on the right. Hit the up button with your elbow, get in, and with your other elbow hit the number two. When you exit the elevator, I'm the second door on the right. Ring my doorbell with your elbow and I'll let you in."
"Grandma, that sounds easy," replies the grandson. "But why am I hitting all these buttons with my elbow?"
His grandmother answers,

"You're coming to visit empty-handed?"

• Haha 1

An office manager is interviewing an applicant.

He asks the woman if she has any unusual talents. She says she'd actually won a few national crossword puzzle contests.

"Sounds good," the office manager replies,

"but we want someone who will be just as intelligent during office hours."
"Oh," says the applicant.

"That's good because that's when I do most of my puzzles."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:
5 hours ago, Seth1a2a said:
imageproxy.php?img=&key=de238a8f491e857fd2bf3843dfcd03b31525b087489e546bd149dc7d2c6c1a56imageproxy.php?img=&key=de238a8f491e857fd2bf3843dfcd03b31525b087489e546bd149dc7d2c6c1a56
72792187_Frosty.png.33ced145000abcd5869d48c01e411604.png
snowwoman.jpg.1bcd8f2729e92be077b67a2501a2d92f.jpg

Can't we just wait till at least after Halloween b4 the Xmas stuff!

I think that this year Halloween will be really scary in the UK and possibly the EU as well. Kids will be wearing masks of Boris, Teresa May, Junker, Tusk and Nigel.

Later in the dark of the night there may be visits to, and disappearances from, some MPs houses

• Like 1