Worst Joke Ever 2024

The customer is ALWAYS right and should get what he asks for!

A businessman books into a country hotel, asks for breakfast at 8.30 and also requests a girl to come to his room after dinner that night.

"That's outrageous!" says the owners wife when he told her.

"What sort of hotel does he think we are running? Go and tell him, Fred." 
 But her husband thinks it's a lot of fuss about nothing and tells her so. 
"Okay, if you won't go, then I will", and she disappears up to his room. 

Some time later, the man appears in the bar for a nightcap and seeing the husband, he comments, "My goodness, that was quite a woman you sent up. I like the hard-to-get type, it's more fun, particularly in the end when they surrender." 

Watch what you say

A very successful lawyer buys a new Ferrari. He parks in front of his office, ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he gets out, a truck passes too close and completely tears the door off of the driver's side. The counselor immediately grabs his cell phone, dials 911, and within minutes a policeman pulls up to take a report. Before the officer has a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer starts screaming hysterically. His Ferrari, which he had just picked up the day before, was now completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter what the body shop did to it. When the lawyer finally winds down from his ranting and raving, the officer shakes his head in disgust.
"I can't believe how materialistic you lawyers are," he says. "All you care about is money and your possessions."
The lawyer unleashes a stream of obscenities before the officer can calm him down. "Hear me out . . . see, you are so worried about your car, you didn't even notice that the accident took off your left arm."

"Oh my god!" screams the lawyer. "Where's my Rolex?"

• Haha 2

Why did the weatherman take a leave of absence after breaking both arms and both legs? He would have trouble working with the four casts.

"I used to be a mime . . . but now I can talk about it . . . "

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."