Worst Joke Ever 2024

The SAS were recruiting for a special task and three men were up for the job. To test their undying loyalty and reliability they were all asked to do the same thing. Go into the other room and shoot your wife," They ordered the first man, handing him a gun. "Oh no," gasped the man. "My wife means more to me than anything, I can't do it." 
So he was dismissed. 
The second man was given similar instructions. Handing him a gun they ordered him to go next door and shoot his wife dead. 
"I can't do it," replied the ashen-faced man, "Tomorrow is our 5th anniversary and we live a very happy life." 
So the second man was dismissed. 
The third man came in, a gun was passed to him and he was told to go into the next room and kill his wife. The man did as he'd been instructed and went next door. At first there was complete silence but all of a sudden they heard an awful scream, furniture falling over and then all went quiet. A moment later the third man returned. 
"What happened in there?" they asked. 

"Some prat put blank cartridges in the gun so I had no choice but to strangle her," he replied. 

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

A young man was sitting opposite a priest on the train. 
"Excuse me, why do you wear your collar back to front?" 
asked the man. 
"It's because I'm a Father," replied the priest. 
"But I'm a father too," said the man, "and I don't wear my collar back to front." 
"Aah, but the difference is, I'm a father to thousands." 
"Well, in that case," retorted the man, "it's not your collar, it's your trousers you should wear back to front." 

• Haha 1

A cowboy and his new bride check into a motel. The cowboy explains to the desk clerk that they were just married that morning.
"Would you like the bridal?" the clerk asks them.
"No thanks," the cowboy answers. "I'll just hold her by the ears until she gets the hang of it." 

• Like 2

I sold my vacuum the other day.

All it was doing was collecting dust.

What did the Buddhist say to the hot dog vendor?

Make me one with everything.

What did Long John Silver's parrot say when he turned 80?

"Aye matey".

What’s the dumbest animal in the jungle?

A polar bear.

What's the most manic-depressive animal in the world?

The bipolar bear.

What do you call someone with no body and no nose?

Nobody knows.

• Like 1

A beautiful young woman about to undergo a minor operation is lying on a gurney in a hospital corridor awaiting the medical staff.
A man in a white coat approaches her, lifts up the sheet, and visually examines her naked body. He walks away and confers with another man in a white coat. The second man then approaches the girl and performs the same examination.
When a third man approaches her, she asks impatiently, "These examinations are fine, but when are you going to start the operation?"
He shrugs and says, "Your guess is as good as mine, lady. We're just here to paint the corridor."

• Like 2