Overstay 90 day report for retire visa

I have retire visa .  The report date was 20 November.       On the 11th  I posted to CM Immo.    By the 25th no reply  so I got my agent to make report on 26th........which he did  ( 20 plus 7 days grace?)         IMMIGRATION Phoned on Dec 4 to tell me that I am overstay!!     AM I?

When does you extension of stay expire?  Staying longer than that and you will be overstay.  Being late for a 90 day report is not overstay and would not expect immigration to call to say you were in any case.  

I suspect your report by mail is considered late as it was not mailed 15 days early (prior to report date - as is required by immigration rules).  And person calling probably did not know you had reported on 26th.

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Being late for a 90 day report is not an overstay. It is just a late report.

What day does or did your current permit to stay end? After that date you would be on an overstay.

Report date 20 November  . Not acknowleged  so on 26 reported by my agent

1 hour ago, portly said:

Report date 20 November  . Not acknowleged  so on 26 reported by my agent

You're mixing two different things together. 90 day reports have nothing to do with your permission of stay or whether or not you're on overstay. What's important is the "Permission to stay" stamp in your passport – what does it say? For how long can you stay in Thailand?

90 day reports is just to report your address. If you miss one of those you just have to pay a small fine the next time.