Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

GOOD NEWS  campers Sons returning surprisingly korea knocked out .. so i can only presume he' s on his  way bac.. cant see him havin anythin national to do.... 2 early for sunday ? so  lucas  erickson or  pamela off llorente  or would it b a good time to blood a young one ? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

GOOD NEWS  campers Sons returning surprisingly korea knocked out .. so i can only presume he' s on his  way bac.. cant see him havin anythin national to do.... 2 early for sunday ? so  lucas  erickson or  pamela off llorente  or would it b a good time to blood a young one ? 

Yes, at last we get a lucky break!!  I think his return will give the whole squad a boost.

On a footnote;  I have to say i've been reading some pathetic comments by Spurs fans on the usual sites, since our exit from the Carabao.  What did they expect with half a side out?  Even Chelsea fans acknowledged that!  i think we did well considering what we had available and showed a lot of spirit but i didn't expect us for one minute to get as close as we did.  And Crystal Palace is going to be tough too, they are no pushovers.

• Confused 1

On 1/25/2019 at 11:26 AM, carmine said:

Can you explain to him about wingers being wide midfielders while you're about it!!!????

Taking previous comments/arguments out of context i see.

I believe previously it was about whether Mahrez was a midfielder.

You'll be telling me next Sane is also midfielder!!! ????

7 hours ago, carmine said:

Yes, at last we get a lucky break!!  I think his return will give the whole squad a boost.

On a footnote;  I have to say i've been reading some pathetic comments by Spurs fans on the usual sites, since our exit from the Carabao.  What did they expect with half a side out?  Even Chelsea fans acknowledged that!  i think we did well considering what we had available and showed a lot of spirit but i didn't expect us for one minute to get as close as we did.  And Crystal Palace is going to be tough too, they are no pushovers.

Oh my dear, why has Bredbury Blue put a confused emoticon against my post?  its so basic and straightforward i'd have expect any old local toothless halfwit to have understood.....get a grip will you!!!!

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, carmine said:

Oh my dear, why has Bredbury Blue put a confused emoticon against my post?  its so basic and straightforward i'd have expect any old local toothless halfwit to have understood.....get a grip will you!!!!

Simple. Because i read your "What did they expect with half a side out?" - always excuses - and there isn't a Bullshit or Do Not Like emiticon. 

Ps. Someone tip you a nod again (you're fooling nobody).

10 hours ago, carmine said:

thought given the players missing and especially askin a 33 not match fit ,, cant be if he's started 1 prem game in a year, to lead the line against a top 4 ish club, we did ok and given a few more starts i'de have llorente to  bang a few in, And big game for them  , for us ,,, maybe not so , BUT there's a decent spirit in the team/squad so i'm hoping for a good competative game  ,, oh and <deleted> is it with us and right bac's aurier like walker is physically superb but 'football/defending  he  wisejust aint that good  but hey onwards and upwards

Just taken a look at today's fixtures and only two games....thankfully ours is at 4pm but the chavs have a 6pm kick off.

The idiot who made this decision should have their head flushed down the toilet....these matches should be at 1pm and 3pm....its not rocket science.

Edited by RonniePickering22

Was gonna pen b4 ko that palace are sort of exitling a stage were entering ie they got players comin bac from injury ie wickham ect  .1j

were goin into a stage where every injury seems to "hurt .. but hey aint  footie a funy old game.. lookin at the line ups . Pretty even Not much in them.. .. expected FAR  beter from  our cbs 4 their fiirst .

Edited by 3 minus 2

Loans, bargains, just a sniff of support to the manager is all that was needed but instead spurs chose to take a big gamble and in the space of a week they are out of 2 competitions. Pochetino needs to be careful here and monitor his opportunities as the lack of silverware is blighting his progress and making him look the same as his team. Nearly men. Not his fault it's a complete lack of support. Even the 11m for dembele could have been used but not a sniff. 

1 hour ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Unfriggin believable.. from  setting up a sitter that was spurned then to missing a penalty.. it looks like one of "those'afternoons  !    

????????????-????????=????

Awwww diddums. Dry your eyes.  

Edited by Kadilo
  • Haha 1

Interesting 2 weeks, Son knocked out of the Asia Cup , Spurs knocked out of all the cups . Poch probably stays where he is.  

Good,  now we can focus on top 4. And look forward to next season.  :post-4641-1156694572:

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 1:43 AM, carmine said:

Actually not really true is it.  A certain City fan is persistently jumping all over our thread which is why nearly all of us have him blocked. 

You mean like carmine, Ronniepickering (who are you?) and mrbojangles do on the United thread?

People in glass houses...…..

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

You mean like everybody. It's  the reason why check the threads everyday. 

No, I normally only comment on the United thread. I did have a little flurry on this thread after the Spurs trolls had been giving it large before the Spurs/United game.

You are forgiven for trolling the United thread, we expect as much from the noisy neighbours.

5 minutes ago, Spidey said:

No, I normally only comment on the United thread. I did have a little flurry on this thread after the Spurs trolls had been giving it large before the Spurs/United game.

You are forgiven for trolling the United thread, we expect as much from the noisy neighbours.

Likewise we expect as much from our neighbours just outside Manchester.

Good to see you posting again...now the good times have returned.

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Likewise we expect as much from our neighbours just outside Manchester.

Good to see you posting again...now the good times have returned.

I joined this forum last April and started posting on the United thread shortly afterwards.

I have never posted on nor even visited the City thread. Why would I?

In fact, the only other club thread that I have posted on, followed or visited is this one and I've explained my reasons for that.

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

I joined this forum last April and started posting on the United thread shortly afterwards.

I have never posted on nor even visited the City thread. Why would I?

In fact, the only other club thread that I have posted on, followed or visited is this one and I've explained my reasons for that.

During the recent past, when it was a struggle for ManU, it would be fair to say Rick kept the ManU thread going with occasional comments  from Nev - it really looked like the ManU thread would go the same way as the Arsenal thread. There are other ManU posters ofcourse who tend to pop in when the going's good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

During the recent past, when it was a struggle for ManU, it would be fair to say Rick kept the ManU thread going with occasional comments  from Nev - it really looked like the ManU thread would go the same way as the Arsenal thread. There are other ManU posters ofcourse who tend to pop in when the going's good.

Doesn't apply to me, I'm afraid. However, I do agree about Rick and it's one of the reasons that I try to make regular posts on the United thread.

11 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Doesn't apply to me, I'm afraid. However, I do agree about Rick and it's one of the reasons that I try to make regular posts on the United thread.

Good to hear it and look forward to reading your future posts - come rain come shine.

Edited by Bredbury Blue
Spelling
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Spidey said:

You mean like carmine, Ronniepickering (who are you?) and mrbojangles do on the United thread?

People in glass houses...…..

Ah, the cardboard gangster speaks............run along punchy!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

That we rested two of our best players when so many are out injured tells all you need to know.

In the event we were unfortunate to lose but Llorente is shocking.

I think we're going to get media flack for the side he put out.  he showed complete disinterest in the FA cup, borderline contempt really.

We're already without Dele, Kane and Son. So, he follows up by leaving out Eriksen, Toby and Sissoko!!  Didn't even play Lloris.

Saying that, even that side looked knackered, lackluster and there isn't a squad to my mind other than City that could challenge for four trophies so i make Poch right.  And lets face it, the media, in particular Sky and Talksport are always dogging us off anyway so why should we give a toss what they say.