Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

^^^ IMO on a consistent level   NEVER got the 'return' from him that his talent warrented. That at 30 ish he's headin to china NOT spain or one of the other 'major' euro lg's  speaks for itself.. shame really.. but hey  thanx for some great games and some outstandin performances  wish the guy well 

8 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Yep.. so with kane injured and son gone  NOW  we're in a crisis.. 4 me  not that much has changed all  season .. traditionaly kanes a late starter and son's been absent with leave and not really match fit until ?? games ago.. so with lucas returnin soon, ali steppin up.. 4 me  he aint been great recently and boy wonder pamela all well capable of world class performances/ displays we'll be more than ok.. from watchin  many many worse crisis's at exeter .. IF HANDLED RIGHT.. a star in the makin will emerge..short term  pain for long term gain.. so to speak.. but we'll c

Very late starter if he aint got going yet ???? be interesting to see how many he scores if he doesn't start the season late????

Son comment is one for Kadilo to answer !

Edited by alfieconn

2 minutes ago, champers said:

Reports on the BBC that 16 year old Parrot is under consideration to play up front. Jansson (remember him?) is still at the club, so is another option.

Oh dear, even Champs is posting rubbish from what he sees in the MMS now ????

Edited by alfieconn

1 hour ago, champers said:

Reports on the BBC that 16 year old Parrot is under consideration to play up front. Jansson (remember him?) is still at the club, so is another option.

Yeah jansson isnt he still out on loan?  Thought it was a shame we never gave him another season. Decent physical presence and always looked well up for a challenge  thought there 'was light at the end of the tunnel in terms of his development..he seemed to 'over try', maybe the pressure got to  him, dificult  but he defo needed just to relax and go with the flow,, easy sayin that but not so when the knobhead media and idiot  prem  fans ONLY judge you on goals scored..like  kane, for me,  and for whatever reason he was poor for the first 2 plus ish mnths of the season  but all was percieved as 'well'cos he scored a few  .. but hey everyone judges football by their own measure shallow or what ever.. and  Some just look for the negative and aint got the nouce to realise that  in anyway it dont look  good

but  thats life i suppose, takes all sorts

Edited by 3 minus 2

2 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Yeah jansson isnt he still out on loan?  Thought it was a shame we never gave him another season. Decent physical presence and always looked well up for a challenge  thought there 'was light at the end of the tunnel in terms of his development..he seemed to 'over try', maybe the pressure got to  him, dificult  but he defo needed just to relax and go with the flow,, easy sayin that but not so when the knobhead media and idiot  prem  fans ONLY judge you on goals scored..like  kane, for me,  and for whatever reason he was poor for the first 2 plus ish mnths of the season  but all was percieved as 'well'cos he scored a few  .. but hey everyone judges football by their own measure shallow or what ever.. and  Some just look for the negative and aint got the nouce to realise that  in anyway it dont look  good

but  thats life i suppose, takes all sorts

Yeah jansson isnt he still out on loan?

That was last season :1zgarz5:

idiot  prem  fans ONLY judge you on goals scored..like  kane, for me,

3rd most assists in the team

Most dribbles of the team

Edited by alfieconn

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

So tells us then Alfie who is going to play upfront?

Well i'll give you a clue, Parrott is 16 y/o coming up to 17 and Janssen isn't even in the squad ???????? so by a process of elimination that leaves LLorente or a false No.9, but i did hear somewhere that Crouch is coming back ????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

Could do worse. 

I would expect a loan announcement shortly. 

Saw some reports on us re lookin at malcom .. young brazilian at barca... know nish bout him though...    lucus playing of ali anyone?  could be worth a look, deli can hold play, finish and is more mobile than other options and lucus is just a terror..

1 minute ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Saw some reports on us re lookin at malcom .. young brazilian at barca... know nish bout him though...    lucus playing of ali anyone?  could be worth a look, deli can hold play, finish and is more mobile than other options and lucus is just a terror..

Bought in the summer from Bordeaux, a right winger. Reckoned to be one for the future and bought to stop others getting him. Seen a bit of him last season in Ligue 1. He is very promising and seems to be smart and level headed.

14 minutes ago, champers said:

Bought in the summer from Bordeaux, a right winger. Reckoned to be one for the future and bought to stop others getting him. Seen a bit of him last season in Ligue 1. He is very promising and seems to be smart and level headed.

No chance of him coming !

33 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Deleted

Edited by Kadilo

17 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Oh dear, even Champs is posting rubbish from what he sees in the MMS now ????

Yep, and i'm trying to find out what is Richard Keys' take is on things!!  After all, he's always got something well informed and interesting to add!????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Heres one for ya carms Guru Tony Cascarino just said on Talksport the Kane injury means it's more likely Pochettino leaves

Classic!

Or certain comments from pundits that i predicted would be said if we lost to United   "Its clear now that Pochettino has taken this side as far as he can and its time to move on"  ????

I noticed that Kazaiah Sterling is not playing for the U23's this weekend. I'm wondering whether we will see him on the bench tomorrow?

Only just turned 20yo  but is highly regarded.  Over recent months he's been integrated more and more with the first team, training sessions.

I also believe theres uncertainty whether Eric Dier will play so presumably Oliver Skipp will start.  No problems with that, he already looks at home at this level.

15 hours ago, champers said:

Agreed, not to replace Kane. Could be a future makeweight in a deal for Ericsson with Barca.

Yeah when he goes That  oould work   since walker we havnt had any SCARY pace down the rhs.. tho poch seems to go with wingers that can play both sides.. 

Seems like we're back in the situation of the side picking itself due to the ever mounting injuries.  The only choice he has seems to be at left back.

After the United debacle we really need to win this and keep that cushion!

Great game to watch.. BIG statement  had to dig real deep .. poch said post match ' always you

Should believe'and thats what little ari did , big up to the feller.. felt for lorrente.. he had a mare BUT never hid and maybe when hes a touch sharper.. he'll shape up. Arguably Poch won the match with his sub,fulhams  rhs was there for the taking and really IMO  we should have made more of it over the 90. deli out will be a blow.. looked like it could be a nasty tear. Sanchez impress's that bac 3 WILL be sound given alittle time. All up a hapi afternoon.