Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

Comment from Reddit ( Man utd fanzine ) Victor Lindelof walks off with €350m in his pocket. Masterclass!

Obviously it was a coincidence that Rick wrote something very similar ???????? nothing like a poster who can think for himself ???? 

Edited by alfieconn

59 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Comment from Reddit ( Man utd fanzine ) Victor Lindelof walks off with €350m in his pocket. Masterclass!

Obviously it was a coincidence that Rick wrote something very similar ???????? nothing like a poster who can think for himself ???? 

Have I really read that on Reddit and copied it, or perhaps I'm not the only one who thinks that?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alfieconn said:

Strange that i haven't read anything like that on a neutral website or newspaper ????????

Are you for real? ???? I've never even heard of Reddit (well not the United fans version anyway). I actually read www.redcafe.net

I can see you're in time wasting mode today so I'll leave it there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Have I really read that on Reddit and copied it, or perhaps I'm not the only one who thinks that?

Reddit is an American social news website. Not the most reliable source of information on British football. Unless United sign Kim Kardashian.

Edited by Spidey

15 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Reddit is an American social news website. Not the most reliable source of information on British football. Unless United sign Kim Kardashian.

Away and discuss your new shoes and makeup on the Utd thread thanks.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Away and discuss your new shoes and makeup on the Utd thread thanks.

More than happy to. I presume that you are going to desist from constantly posting your verbal diarrhoea on the United thread in future.

Must be very embarrassing for you, making all those nonsensical predictions about what mighty Spurs were going to do to flash in the pan United.

Credit though, at least you've got more balls than @carmine, he's probably hanging from a rafter somewhere.

Edited by Spidey
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Spidey said:

Exactly what i thought when i read this Victor Lindelof walks off with €350m in his pocket. Masterclass! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Its obvious we need a striker who isn't frickin useless AND a Dembele replacement as seems Levy wants his £11m at the expense of potentially wrecking our top four spot.

Sheer madness this week.

As long as we have H we are never going to buy another out and out CF. 

12 hours ago, alfieconn said:

As long as we have H we are never going to buy another out and out CF. 

Are we seriously going to play Llorente in every game until Son gets back?

Well he at least needs the shooting practice but it leaves us no one on the bench as a replacement striker.

Our bench is looking like the mickeys did before their summer spending spree.

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone, 
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone, 
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum 
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come. 

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead 
Scribbling on the sky the message H Is Out, 
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves, 
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves. 

He was my North, my South, my East and West, 
My working week and my Sunday rest, 
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song; 
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong. 

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one; 
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun; 
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood. 
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

Tottenham full back Serge Aurier arrested following late night bust-up with partner hours before defeat by Manchester United at Wembley

Wish I could have a Bust up with her

8575342-6596205-image-a-146_1547595082027.jpg

I wonder what he sees in her?

Yep.. so with kane injured and son gone  NOW  we're in a crisis.. 4 me  not that much has changed all  season .. traditionaly kanes a late starter and son's been absent with leave and not really match fit until ?? games ago.. so with lucas returnin soon, ali steppin up.. 4 me  he aint been great recently and boy wonder pamela all well capable of world class performances/ displays we'll be more than ok.. from watchin  many many worse crisis's at exeter .. IF HANDLED RIGHT.. a star in the makin will emerge..short term  pain for long term gain.. so to speak.. but we'll c

Edited by 3 minus 2

The game against United really didn't tell us very much that we didn't already know.  

Spurs again guilty of not taking their chances, Ashford should have been starting regularly all along, de Gea really is Uniteds best and most important player, still making a case for being the best keeper in the world, Dele and Kane guilty of criminal misses and Ricky,  clearly, judging by his comments on here,  was watching a different game.

I'm not quite sure how United managed to win that but they did and showed great resilience in doing so. De Gea was magnificent.

Just read that Sissoko is out for a month with a groin strain.  That United fixture has proven extremely costly.

This has got to be one of the weirdest seasons, the stadium <deleted> up,  the injuries, Aurier possibly getting banged up, it just doesn't stop!

On 1/14/2019 at 8:52 PM, alfieconn said:

You don't get it, who's talking about gk saving shots, the point is Kane got off 7 shots and was productive all game and was said to have a good game, all this with being in Lindelofs pocket.

So key passes is more meaningful that shots on target, yeah ok

fancy coming out with something like that when spurs had 61 % possession, and for your info key passes for spurs were 16 amongst 9 players, Utds were 9 amongst 5 players.

Mate, your just another bias Utd fan who sees a different game to anyone else, as for working for a stats company, so what, doesn't mean anything .

I'm going to give Rick the benefit of the doubt and suggest that he didn't watch the game, because his interpretations are a thing of wonder and astonishment.

And of course when we lose a game up pops the brume that supports Liverpool, throwing in his banal ill informed garbage!!!????

So it's a final goodbye to Mousa Dembele.  

One of the most naturally talented players i have ever seen. (i won't say how high i regard him in terms of the premier league because i don't wish to start a p*ssing contest) When asked individually who was the best player at the club every single Spurs player said Dembele.  Says it all.