Urgent information please

Hi,

Please suggest that me and my husband are planning to visist thailand soon. I have Pakistani Passport and my Husband has American Passport. I am in Pakistan right now and my Husband is in USA. We are planning a long vacation trip and plan to stay in thailand and visit some more one or two neighbouring countries. For that reason we require multiple entry visa for thailand. Now my Question is that will it benifit me on getting a visa(multiple entry visa) if i apply with my husband's american passport?As i mentioned above that i am in Pakistan and my husband is in USA,now it is more conveneint for us as it will save our fare money if i go from pakistan to thailand and he flys from USA to thailand.Where we can meet.

But for that i require a visa.Tell me what if i apply with my pakistani passport and copy of my husband's american passport together for thailand visa?will i get multiple entry visa?what requirements do they want?like air tickets?bank statements?(what if i dont have one?). Will i get multiple entry visa by attaching my husband's american passport as he will be supporting me or he has to come to pakistan and apply together with me for thailand visa? I hope i made my point clear and now it'll be your kindness if you reply me asap. You can reply me personally on my personal email address [email protected] .........i will wait,

Thanks,

Wife

A Pakistani can only apply for a visa in the country of permanent residence. So the Thai Embassy in Pakistan

is the only way to go. They may be influenced to issue

a tourist visa with extra entries  based on your marriage

to your American husband. A letter of support from him might

assist you. Generally the Thai Embassy is reluctant to

issue multiple entry visa's within the subcontinent.