Six Killed, 3 Injured In Two Connected Road Accidents

george

Six killed, 3 injured in two connected road accidents

NAKHON SAWAN: -- A pick-up truck crashed head-on with another pick-up after it hit a motorcycle and tried to run away early Monday morning. The two accidents killed six people, including the first pick-up driver, and injured three others.

Police said the accidents happened minutes apart at about 2:10 am.

Police said the first pick-up truck, which had no other passengers, hit a motorcycle in front of a department store in Nakhon Sawan downtown, killing one man and injuring two others on the same motorcycle.

The pick-up truck then sped away on Nakhon Sawan-Chumsaegn Road and crashed head-on with another pick-up truck with five people.

The driver of the first pick-up was killed and four people in the second pick-up were also killed and another was injured.

-- The Nation 2007-02-19

Six killed, 3 injured in two connected road accidents

The pick-up truck then sped away on Nakhon Sawan-Chumsaegn Chumsaeng Road and crashed head-on with another pick-up truck with five people.

The driver of the first pick-up was killed and four people in the second pick-up were also killed and another was injured.

-- The Nation 2007-02-19

And yet another road I've traveled previously with utter carnage occurring at a later time.... I'm beginning to wonder how long my luck will hold out. :o

:D full condolences to the large number of affected families involved...