Aussie Hells Angel sentenced to death in Thailand to be released after just three years

webfact

4 minutes ago, ALLSEEINGEYE said:

you beat me too it, good one if it wasn't so ridiculous. What a world we live in!!!

Picking mushrooms sentencing maybe a warning to all potential pickers (poachers) on government property. Aggravated by maybe no brown envelopes. It is a  miserable life in Thailand if you are not rich or powerful. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks like the 1 percenter may have just started learning how to use a hand gun and hasn't quiet 'got it' yet.  At least he isn't holding it with one hand and aiming it upside down and sideways, I'll give him that.  And a 'life sentence' in Thailand?  I thought that was about three years?  Real crimes in Thailand are things like spray painting "Scouser" on some 'ancient' 50 year old brick wall.  Then look out -- Now there's a crime!!!

8253394-3x2-700x467.jpg.5637af3660fa7afc6ae1002c7b47667e.jpg.5acfc464b378102fc6cba8473696967c.jpg

2 hours ago, eggers said:

Hope the scum is deported, Never to be re-admitted to Thailand!! Ohh, then I woke up!! 

I hope Australia has cancelled his passport, as I am sure the Ozzie's don't want him back, recharge him here in Thailand, shouldn't be too hard, the cops are good at pegging charges on others such as the likes of Burmies so I hear, so why not this scumbag.

Not a professional with a gun, they are trained not to close the unused eye. Same with a profesional camera guy. 

Ou in three years, we used to say, "Only in America" now it is AND Thailand.

has to be some thing in the side lines for the top to arrange this.

There is some big money coming from some where, can only be drugs. Well, they say Aussie is a copy of USA with crime bosses. Maffia. Had the odd one pointed out to me, but my memory has gone. Specially some Asian, Hong Kong, Japan and China.

Something does not add up and does not smell right .

Somehow on the quite death sentence got overturned and turned into assault .

But assaults do not carry 3 year jail sentence. 

It also makes no sense why police did not file additional charges while appeal was taking place, surely did not happen overnight and if police had evidence for other charges to begin with , why was he not tried on that as well.

I do not believe it’s brown envelopes , I think something bigger took place , perhaps he agreed to give up a lot of useful information 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BestB said:

Something does not add up and does not smell right .

Somehow on the quite death sentence got overturned and turned into assault .

But assaults do not carry 3 year jail sentence. 

It also makes no sense why police did not file additional charges while appeal was taking place, surely did not happen overnight and if police had evidence for other charges to begin with , why was he not tried on that as well.

I do not believe it’s brown envelopes , I think something bigger took place , perhaps he agreed to give up a lot of useful information 

It adds up. You’re giving the police too much credit here, as if they are investigating a larger criminal element. That’s not how they work here.

However, if a foreign police force is involved and looking for info, they may have helped with a deal.

Edited by dcnx

27 minutes ago, dcnx said:

And he beat the guy to death. I’d call that a heavyweight. 

Id call it  pretty  dumb, much  better ways and less incriminating than beating to death, accidents are always useful

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, dcnx said:

It adds up. You’re giving the police too much credit here, as if they are investigating a larger criminal element. That’s not how they work here.

However, if a foreign police force is involved and looking for info, they may have helped with a deal.

I did not say Thai police, may have been an agreement between Oz and Thai.

Coincedence or not, but Cook was just also given life sentence , so clearly did not rat anyone out and all over sudden 2 weeks later this guy is about to be released 

I did not say Thai police, may have been an agreement between Oz and Thai.

Coincedence or not, but Cook was just also given life sentence , so clearly did not rat anyone out and all over sudden 2 weeks later this guy is about to be released 
Cook's getting life not death for that quantity of meth, pretty sure there was a deal done there..... and who's to say that will stay at life...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, dcnx said:

And he beat the guy to death. I’d call that a heavyweight. 

Na all the tough guys and weapons experts are out today. Like to know how many fights or people these guppies have knocked.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anythingleft? said:

Cook's getting life not death for that quantity of meth, pretty sure there was a deal done there..... and who's to say that will stay at life...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

No, he was given death sentence but it is believed it will be life sentence . What deal? He and his wife both got death sentence 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Why do most Westerners look like escaped convicts from Van Dieman's land?

Grotesquely repulsive aesthetic objects.

It is not me asking it's Leonardo da Vinci..????

"Most" is an ambiguous term in this case. I've yet to know what number "most" represents.