Skinny elephant at zoo: Officials defend treatment of animals as " public safety"

webfact

It is up to us, as animal rights carers.  Have done it. We should all forward the Thai Visa report and pictures to the worlds animal rights organisations, including Green Peace and the European Union. To try and get pressure on the Government to do something.   Even looking at this guy who owns it has a Don't give a shit attitude.

He said the horse is not there any more. He probably sold it to the local butcher 

• Like 1

Pathetic, close the dump and try to save the animals. A skinny elephant is much meaner than a well fed one; considering the fact, that the elephant - irrespective of weight - does not like what he has to do for these selfish <deleted>heads! 
Same goes for the horse; here you see Thainess at its very best - greed, greed and greed again. 

• Like 2

Yeah I get it.

A fat, healthy and happy elephant would be “mean” and aggressive, it would pose a threat to humans as it’s heavier weight would more likely to crush you.

A skinny, unhealthy, sad tormented and “lean” elephant would pose no threat and unlikely to squash you as being too light.

Thier laughable excuses would be in the top ten for 2018

• Like 2

I wonder what would happen if I were to create a change.org petition and get people to sign it. Would it make a difference, maybe? Or would I go to jail for whatever absurd reason? I'm serious. I have change.org open on another tab right now. Want your inputs. Should I or should I not?

• Like 2