What Do You Imbibe?

Nam Plah

My ethanol of choice is...  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The cost of imported British beer is substantially beyond the reach of my pension. As Thai beer generally is really a bottled lager and a bad one at that, I go for the cheapest available which is currently Beer Archa around these parts. Before Archa was launched I stuck to the *Chang* but suffered many a bad stomach on the morning afters.

I've only ever drunk Cheers once and unless it was just a bad bottle, it's the most revolting drink I've ever tasted.

[

Gary , where can you buy Coopers in Pattaya ?

I don't think Thailand really makes a great beer. For me its mainly coke or if i drink beer it's Leo or Heineken.

Careful my friend :o you shouldn't mention that you take coke on the forum...

Some people can take offence and try and get you banned :D

you should try san mig lite ( drink it ice cold) it is like the Australian Beer " Toohys Blue Ice " enjoy :D

I don't think Thailand really makes a great beer. For me its mainly coke or if i drink beer it's Leo or Heineken.

Careful my friend :D you shouldn't mention that you take coke on the forum...

Some people can take offence and try and get you banned :D

you should try san mig lite ( drink it ice cold) it is like the Australian Beer " Toohys Blue Ice " enjoy :D

Thanks for your kind words of advice Jeffrey. Will give the San Mig Lite a go. :o

Now have you found that switching over to light beer reduces the occurance of motor-cycle accidents?