Suspenders

marcusarelus

15 hours ago, poohy said:

Oh god he means braces why dont Americans speak English

BB-001_20Main-min.jpg

stoopid brit...these are braces, as in the metal mouth variety but the british vocabulary isn't as flexible as suspenders (both literatively and figuratively), unfortunately...

beautiful-macro-shot-white-teeth-260nw-1

in the crime writer James Elroy novels the corrupt LA cops find that some low life has got the goods on them and they say ' let's go out and brace him...' short for 'embrace' perhaps? or if with multiple occurrences a series of 'braces'...

isn't american english wonderful?...only if yer english vocabulary is as flexible as yer suspenders holding yer trousers up...I wore my camouflage braces with my clean chinos to the IO for my new extension the other day and the camouflage pattern I'm sure confused the officer to my advantage...

On 12/17/2018 at 5:08 PM, marcusarelus said:

This is more what I look like.

sus1.jpg

We call them BRACES. Hence the English saying for having a back-up plan..........BELT & BRACES.

Edited by wgdanson

On 12/19/2018 at 9:24 AM, Nyezhov said:

Sure is. When your ass has taken a hike to your belly, which dangles over your johnson like a engorged durian, so that you look like a beach ball on toothpics, and you measurment is 54 around your navel and 36 below, well than guess what, you will spend your days hiking up your pants because of that thing called gravity.

See how easy it is to tie a string around an orange.

See mate,your drifting again toward food in your post albeit fruit,maybe cut out the pringles and condensed milk and you won't need a tent.

• Haha 1

Shame due to the climate very few if any Thai women wear stockings and suspenders,outside of the bar scene i mean, i always remember a  few girlfriends back in the uk wearing them,one in particular,often would make out her skirt was riding up when we were out showing them off,ah stuff of dreams.

6 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

See mate,your drifting again toward food in your post albeit fruit,maybe cut out the pringles and condensed milk and you won't need a tent.

????

Talked about johnson too dint I ????