Party on! MRT’s running till 2am New Year’s Eve

snoop1130

Party on! MRT’s running till 2am New Year’s Eve

By The Nation

Bangkok’s MRT Blue and Purple lines will keep running until 2am on January 1 to help New Year’s revellers get home safely.

Bangkok Expressway and Metro Plc (BEM) and the Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand on Monday announced the extension of service from 6am December 31 to 2am on January 1 in a bid to encourage residents to use public transportation.

For more information, call (02) 624 5200 or visit “MRT Bangkok Metro” on Facebook or Twitter or “Mrt_Bangkok” on Instagram.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30360570

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-12-17

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Wonder if the BTS is going to do the same? That would be a boon to my life.

Unofficial at present (wait for the press-release) but my information is that BTS will be operating to 2AM as well.

For either system do verify the timing of the last train from your chosen station, it may not be 2AM.

27 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Unofficial at present (wait for the press-release) but my information is that BTS will be operating to 2AM as well.

For either system do verify the timing of the last train from your chosen station, it may not be 2AM.

Yes! NYE here I come!

Id probably be running from either Nana or Ploen Chit with a switch at Siam or SalaDaeng.

BTW, I have been vaguely hearing announcements on some Silom Trains that they arent going to National Stadium, but going on to MoChit? Or am I mishearing?

Archived